Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Puppy To Adult Pix

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sitka, then and now  

the night malachi came home half way there what a handsome dog they grew into

maria yes it was a long night , longer for you Im afraid but we got them . As you can see Malachi made himself at home right away he went right to snake in respect Snake being an o

Posted Images

Waki and his sister Lily are little compared to many AIDs. Waki is 33 lbs now. As a pup he wasn't fat at all but they start out compact, then the legs sprout and the ears. Oh the ears! This first picture is the picture Kim sent me during the puppy process. He's 5 weeks in the photo but I got the call around 9 or 10 weeks and he was shipped at 12 weeks and he was still very small. 8 lbs or so. Lily was 5lbs if I recall. I'm glad he was a little older since at 8 weeks he would have been just sooo small. HIs markings have been very stable. His nose gets more or less white on top and the back of his neck got salt and pepper - that's all that changed so far. Also his eyes are still quite dark.

• Like 1

1341110112072.jpg the night malachi came home

up close.jpg half way there

on top of a mt.JPG what a handsome dog they grew into

8wks @ kims.jpg

Edited by linda
  • Like 2

ooops the last pic is the picture Kim sent to say I was a mom again I never had puppy pics of Snake I got him at 1 yr old

Hey! You did it! Good looking photos you have there.

My favorite is the proud mom with her two pups...... Great shot Linda: :-)

• Like 1

I remember that night Mal and Chhaya came to us!!!!!!!!! What a long long long wait that was!!! Wonderful pics of your boys!!!! I never get enough of them!!!

maria yes it was a long night , longer for you Im afraid but we got them . As you can see Malachi made himself at home right away he went right to snake in respect

Snake being an omega was like what r u doing but malachi has brought him out of it to the beta stage he still shy at times but what great dogs they are I am proud of them and they know it love to show off LOL!!

Edited by linda
  • Like 2

Well, hold on there a minute...let me throw my hat in the ring....actually Liliko'i's hat that is.

Here's little squint the evening she came to her new home:

baby_girl.jpg She was a shade over 5 pounds!

Here she is a few minutes ago:

growd up.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the second image....didn't have my regular camera available.

• Like 2

Linda.. you sure DO have a couple handsome ones! Such a great photo of the three of ya!! And to have a face to your name. :rolleyes: What's the age difference in them?? If ya don't mind me asking why was Snake a year old when you got him? Did someone give him up or did Kim just decided to find him a home at that age?? I just can't picture why no one would want him as a pup... he is gorgeous!

I'm surprised that no one has posted any updates on here that they got the call from Kim on the pups of Fawns or Chawas. :( Heck even from the previous litter of 5 that has been homed...I think I have only seen 1 owner that had made the announcement.

Does anybody know how many mommas he has that are expecting? :huh:

@ Tonya , the reason I got Snake at a year was because I was actually looking for an older retiered dog ,

Snake was being looked at for service dog work but Snake was VERY SHy as KIm puts it (timid) so I think that limited him to were to go Kim and I had a go round because when I got Snake the air lines messed up on his flight they go from medford or to utah and utah sent 2 dogs back to OR.

Here I am stsnding in philly airport expecting him to come out and he is in OR he was in his crate about16hrs OR had to send him back to Utah they held him until 12midnight then sent him to georgia then out to philly he was a mess when I got him folk on here will tell I asked so many questions because he was tramatize someone went to kim and said I was complaining but all I wanted to know was how to help him .It took time paitients and alot of trust in the end he is a very much mama's boy and my gaurdian he helped me I think more than i helped him , I got Malachi to help bring Snake out of his shell BOY did it work LOL

I actually took him too a animal communicator who became a friend of mind she helped alot

As for new owners telling when they get there put some do tell some dont it takes them time to adust I think

Edited by linda
  • Like 1

Lovin the pics everyone. I think it is soo neat to see them as a pup to an adult. From looking at some of these photos I would have never guessed that they grew up to look like they do now. They seem to change their looks and colors so much. Especially Malachi and Tolinka.

Malachi's mask seems so much more pronounced now that he is grown. After seeing Malachi's mask at a puppy and now I would think that Tolinka's mask would have gotten more pronounced as well. I guess this just shows how much they are ever changing.

Love It!

• Like 1

Oh Linda that had to seem like a nightmare for you & Snake to have to go thru. I'm happy to hear that he found a good home and someone who was willing to work with him to bring him out of his shyness /shell. Even though it was a lot of time, effort, and work into it... I'm sure he was all worth it in the end and you would do it again if you had to.

• Like 1

Tonya he worth everything I Learned so much from him as he did me and thats something with these dogs we the owners learn from them as they grow and even beyond Im still learning from both my boys and my Pug Val is even learning from them :) its quit a journey

Oh Yeas Roy we call his mask A cross and thats how Malachi came to his name . It means Messenger of God in hebrew and that he does well

he has alot to say none stop LOL!

his Indian NAme is Usdi Whatahka which mean Little man in my native toung Sappony

• Like 1

Ok-

My turn :)

A Baby JJ at 9 weeks just after his ears popped up

JassEarsStick.jpg

And about a year later with his 'adult dog look'

J with stick.jpg

K'ne at 7.5 weeks

Kaneh profile.jpg

and at 7 months (not quite done yet.. but getting there)

grownKne.JPG

You new folks on the list, awaiting your pups- keep your cameras charged and take LOTS of pictures.

You will be able to watch them grow if you look long enough!

They grow extremely fast, and some change a lot!

• Like 1

Linda and Mz Molly, love the shots of the cross mask before and after. Tolinka had really different colors as a pup! Malichi looks the most different before and after to me. Georgous througout. Great story on Snake. 2 - step is such a handsome goof. Hee Hee baby JJ is Sooo cute. Love the black muzzel and little baby face. K'ne looks like such a girl now - very girly like Buggs Bunny's girl friend.

C, here is miss Peanut at Kims @ around 5 months. (same shots of Waki on page 1 and Lili below & other litter mates are under Puppies: Sonoma X NewKim). Her face sure did change - much lighter now.

peanutandfriend.jpg

• Like 1

ya know I wil always say this these dogs are amazing( camelian s) i did not spell it right ya never knwo how they will turn out . even summer to winter

they change

love em

• 2 weeks later...