Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Howl For Danza

I found out recently, that one of our long time member's dog has passed away, over the holiday season. Our hearts go out to you Karen, and your family.

The dog was named Danza. A great dog. I had the honor of meeting her at her home, and she was a beautiful and lovely soul. She had a terrific place to live, and I know she had a wonderful life.
Karen Hyams, her owner, is an artist, who used Danza in some spectacular pictures.
We were all goofing off with digital art at this time, but Karen took it to an new level.
She was kind enough to share some of them with us. Here is one of my favorites:
danza2.jpg
While 12 is a good and accepted age for a medium sized dog, we always like to take stock, and see if there are any genetic tendencies.
In Danza's line, we have found no genetic or common problems.
We appreciate owners keeping in touch, and helping us to keep track of the life span and health of our dogs. Your cooperation, helps us to keep the dogs healthy into the future.
W

• Like 3

Howl voiced....I remember Karen expressing concern over Danza some time ago and wondered how things were going. Hoping for comfort and peace. We dog lovers are sometimes considered odd, but I am brought to tears more easily remembering dogs lost than humans lost. Maybe because dogs love us without ever judging.

• Like 6

I've been telling Cake and Waki they should aim for 18 because I'm not prepared for anything earlier than at least 15. Waki especially should consider 24 because he is our "cat". I hope Karen finds comfort here and at home. I remember her wonderful posts.

• Like 3

You are so right. There is never enough time.

• Like 1