Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Happy Birthday Tamarack And Willow

I know I have not been active on the forum for a while (though I do read it every day!), but I wanted to take some time today to wish a very happy birthday to Tamarack, Willow, and all of the other Raven x Newkim pups out there. They turn three today.

Tamarack is, as always, amazing. Perfect.

37.jpg1.jpg

• Like 3

Happy birthday to some gorgeous dogs!

WOW! I am glad you posted this all grown up photo. He is magnificent! Chien Magnifique! I hope you will regale us with some stories and adventures (plus a few more pictures).

Plus I hope Allison puts that picture on Dog of the Month. Woa! The rock, the Lion King stance. The old soul eyes. just wow.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday!

Would love to see the other pups from this litter (Raven x New Kim). WOW!

He was really OWNING that rock! Would love to see either pic as the June pic of the month.

I bet he's a very well balanced dog. ^_^

WOW! I am glad you posted this all grown up photo. He is magnificent! Chien Magnifique! I hope you will regale us with some stories and adventures (plus a few more pictures).

Plus I hope Allison puts that picture on Dog of the Month. Woa! The rock, the Lion King stance. The old soul eyes. just wow.

Sherab, you took the words right out of my mouth....just a big wow! beautiful shots.

• 11 months later...

Here we are a year later... how time flies...4 years old today.

I wanted to take him out for a fun outing today but we might have to do a rain check to tomorrow. Maybe just a trip to a pet store to pick out a new toy is in order!

6.jpg

• Like 3

He is still amazing and majestic looking! Happy Birthday to all!

Happy Birthday! Fabulous picture.

• Like 1

Thank you! I meant to add a few more but I can't seem to be able to edit my post. I'll just stick em here. He is an outlandishly photographic animal.

7.jpg 8.jpg

9.jpg 11.jpg

10.3.jpg

• Like 5

What can I say but, WOW!!!!

• Like 1

Is that you sitting with him, in the last pic?

Thanks Greg!

And yes, Allison, that's me.. that one's from a hike we did earlier in the season. I don't have too many pics of the two of us, but I do like that one.

• Like 2

Nice matching packs.

• Like 1

No question for me, it's the wild-just-out-of-the-water shot. The light coming through his flanks matching his eyes...it's a fantastic shot! One of those moments we all see with our dogs, but rarely, very rarely catch.

You caught it.

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing Woodrat....love seeing him...he amazing!!! Chhaya doesn't like the camera....he has the same expressions as her...you catch them so well!

So when are you going to do a "coffee table book" on Tamarack? I'd like to buy a copy please.

• Like 2

Your photos are so totally amazingly beautiful.....you might really think about it. There are other "photographers" on the forum you could contact if you are interested. You all could get together and work on it. Ahhhh yes, another project. It would be beautiful though.

• Like 1

I'd buy one. I might have to buy a coffee table first.

• Like 1

Happy 4th Birthday to my little guy's half brother! Tamarack is absolutely stunning! Wow!!!! I second the need to buy a coffee table so that I can buy the coffee table photo book of Tamarack that might be made one day. :-D