Thank You Greg!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:42 PM

From Kim:

Thanks so much to Greg for doing all the shipping for over a year now – Plus so much more – Also to our forum & all the owners out there helping to promote & give our AIDogs such good homes -

I agree!  Thanks, Greg, for all you do.  

And thank you to all you cool owners!  You are helping to SAVE THE DOGS!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2346 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:55 PM

Yay Greg!

#3 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:05 PM

Keep up the great work, Greg!

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:44 AM

A BIG thank you for having taken my Wyot to the airport so early...and it was a true pleasure to speak to someone who truly loves what he does- it shows. Thanks for the tips you gave me, and I add my gratitude to all you do!!!! Happy Holidays and many blessings to you and all at Song Dog!

#5 susiepetoskey

susiepetoskey

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Anything outdoors; ATVing, snowmobiling, skiing, skating, hiking, traveling, scuba diving, swimming. My absolute loves are my seven grandchildren ages 1 to 14 and all the joy they bring.

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

Special thanks to Greg and Kim for all you do. Without you two and all the others who love and honor the American Indian Dog I wouldn't be blessed with my Mishe Mokwa. You are the best of the best. You do a service which is a true labor of love and share so willing with others. Many blessing to all. Megwetch.

#6 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1705 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

Thanks Greg!    and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

#7 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

I say thank you too to Kim, Greg all the wise owners who have helped us through this ( almost) first year.. I really would have been a little at a loss without you all. Zuni's mom

#8 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3427 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

I give thanks to the whole village which includes all the people on the forum.  You play a big part in making up the village.  Without you this would not be happening.  Thank you for all that you do, your patience, your knowledge, your presence, your devotion, your trust, and you being you.  :wub:  :wub:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users