• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa H.

Lisa H.

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:50 PM

Sharing some pictures of our new AI pup Micco.  Check out his unusual markings!  He is such a good boy and fits right in with our family.

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture1.jpg
  • Picture3.jpg
  • Picture6.jpg
  • Picture7.jpg

#2 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 861 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:18 PM

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to watching him grow up.

#3 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:24 AM

What a doll!

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:36 AM

Gorgeous pup!!

#5 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:54 AM

He's a double looker. When he grows up, he will be a stunning adult dog. Have fun with him.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#6 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 861 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:01 PM

Quote From Lisa H.

This is our 5 month old puppy Micco.  He is such a happy, healthy, smart, and affectionate  pup.  We love him so much. Thanks to Kim and Song Dog Kennel.

Micco_20190610.jpg

#7 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:07 AM

WOW...he looks so mature.....and as I said earlier, a stunning looking pup.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#8 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Beautiful......

Cj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users