Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Mooka's Life In The Woods

So mooka got into it with a skunk guess who won not him lol

So now I can't let him out back as he keeps going to the garage where it is so now he is

Sulking ca use I out himore out front deck which is small till tomorrow so I can get stuff to clean him,oh well sucks to be him he has time chases everything and anything

I'm hoping he will lean from this but some days he has those stupid moments

And of course no bed sleeping for him tonight so guess I'm on the couch a he will cry and whin like a baby lol

Oh well the joys of living in the woods with mooka

Edited by oocahtah
  • Like 2
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a moment

This looks like a potential "Wild Goose Chase." ......after the water subsides.

I want this life

Posted Images

We have a racoon that occasionally sleeps the day away in one of our trees. He climbs the fence, and jumps directly to the tree and does not walk in the yard, so Sitka has not noticed he is there yet. Fine by me. I'm not going to tell him. But my neighbors called the city. :rolleyes:

I had to clean a cat once that had been skunked. I held him down and soaped him up. He was good except for that one cheek that I had held to the tub floor. :lol:

Go Mooka!

• Like 1

I know this is unpopular, but you must remember it was a cat. Fur is thinner. I just used soap and water.

• 2 months later...

He looks like he is trying to blend in with the seatback.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with you & your family

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Mooka; lovely spirit dog.

Thinking of you and your pack.

• Like 2

oocahtah, sorry for your loss. I hope you are healing and you Mom's journey is completed soon. These animal's are REALLY in touch.

So update on my mom she passed on dec23 at 605am and and at the same time mooka woke up and let out the smallest howl

Nita and I howl for your loss

A passing is never easy, even when its really a blessing. I will keep you and your pack in my thoughts and pray for a gentle journey over the rainbow bridge.

• 1 month later...

so i rescued this little girl someone founder outside covered in snow and omg i could not let her be like that as the lady could not keep her,so we get her home and low and behold 30 days later we have 4 little babies and mooka everytime he hears them cry out in the room he runs to the door and tries his best to get in even with the door closed ,and when we dont move he starts pacing all over the place till we move and if we still dont he will start yelling at us and bouncing all over the place,i do have to say he is worse that a brand new moma (wether 2 legged or 4 legged)he is such a worry wart he does the same when my 2 grand daughters are here 16388103_10155683356759688_5856639388930916541_n.jpg

16603124_10155702990269688_3345659546150291121_n.jpg

Edited by oocahtah
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...

mookas new buddy that loves to beat the crap out of him we keep 2 males out of the litter of 4 and they both love to beat mooka they are always smaking his face and jumping down on him but he is so patient with them but he does try to push them off the couch as that seems to belong to him and bella

18156604_10155982823784688_8576041863010708736_o.jpg

• Like 1

I almost missed the black cat in that picture.

• Like 2

If it had darker eyes I might have missed it too!!!!!!

although I am a cat and dog person and love black cats!

They look so comfortable together and kitty looks like it's keeping warm! :wub:

• 2 months later...

havent been on a bit just enjoy the not so hot summer here but so much rain,well last week mooka started to get sick so i open the door and he went out side and got sick next thing i see him doing his crazy run circles like he loves to do,and the next thing he collapsed my husband ran out to check him and by the time i got out he was just finishing his convulsions and then he got up ran away from us and then looked like he was going to attack my husband but thank god he didn't he just barked and barked at him the whole time my husband got down to mookas level and just kept saying its ok its ok come here ,took about 5-10 of that then he did ,so of course being the dog parents we are i drive the hour to the nearest emeg vet ,after what seemed like for ever it was a seizure he had

all is good now and has not had one since then thank god,but the look in his eyes scared me but that was because he didn't know where he was or who we were,lets hope it the only one he has ,as i watched my mane coon cat have them and in the end he had to be put down

he is back to being the crazy dog we love now