Goodbye Pepsi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

post-3-0-99026100-1487269804.jpg

Pepsi

Owner: J. Padbury 

Tigard, Oregon

"Proud American Indian Dog, Pepsi. Loving companion, playmate, and accomplished dog agility competitor. Never diminishing in vitality to his last day!"

cleardot.gif

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

Literally, this is the day before he died of an unforeseeable cancer.  No one knew, and he didn't tell them, preferring to go out in style.

What heart!  What spirit!  That is our spirit dogs. 

More here.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3284 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

What amazing heart, determination and love of life.........a real champion.  

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#4 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pepsi was so beautiful and full of life.

#5 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1150 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:02 PM

Wow...just, wow.

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#6 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 598 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

I had the privilege of watching Pepsi at an Agility Trial in Gold Hill last year.  He was amazing and such a handsome fella.  He will be missed.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)