2018 Gathering Menu / R S V P

Gathering

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3344 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:16 AM

GREAT SHOT....
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#22 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 754 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

OH MY GOODNESS....  I cannot believe there is less than two weeks left until the annual event.  As of today, 43 people have confirmed they will be attending this year's event and I am still waiting for another 7-10 who will not know for sure until next week.

As for the weather, the extended forecast for our area the weekend of the Gathering is predicting sunshine with lows in the mid 50s and the highs in the low to mid 80s.  This will be beautiful weather for this time of the year.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that the fires stay away.  We had a lot of fires and smoke last year;  so far, so good.  Please bring your sunblock, insect repellent and lets all plan on having a great time.

There will be several showing up as early as a week in advance, so I would like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to be safe as you travel to our neck of the woods.

#23 Joyous1

Joyous1

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:43 PM

Sadly, I won't be making the trek up to Oregon this summer. I hope everyone has a wonderful time swapping dog stories and enjoying the beautiful weather!

#24 Rik

Rik

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:fishing, mycology,gardening,sci-fi,photography,meditation, kenpo,retired.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

I waited too long to respond. There are no sites left I was hoping to come in my new rv

#25 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

Hey Rik...you could camp at another loop...at least you'd be there for the Gathering...There are some not too far away...Check in with Greg. :)   You might call & check...the website I found isn't always accurate.  Give it a shot...

Cj

#26 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 754 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:52 AM

For those traveling to the Gathering, have a safe trip. There are no fires around here and the weather forecasted for us should be perfect. Look for me around the campgrounds when you arrive. If there are any questions contact me. See everyone soon.

#27 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

Have a wonderful time all… I'll be thinking of you!

#28 brbooru

brbooru

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:00 PM

Hi Greg! I will be there with a total party of (3) people and (2) AI Dogs :) We would like to donate money towards the BBQ

#29 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

OH MY GOODNESS....  I cannot believe there is less than two weeks left until the annual event.  As of today, 43 people have confirmed they will be attending this year's event and I am still waiting for another 7-10 who will not know for sure until next week.

As for the weather, the extended forecast for our area the weekend of the Gathering is predicting sunshine with lows in the mid 50s and the highs in the low to mid 80s.  This will be beautiful weather for this time of the year.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that the fires stay away.  We had a lot of fires and smoke last year;  so far, so good.  Please bring your sunblock, insect repellent and lets all plan on having a great time.

There will be several showing up as early as a week in advance, so I would like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to be safe as you travel to our neck of the woods.

Hi Greg --we are just driving over for the day what time do the festivities usually get going?? Thanks for all your hard work--see you -Kristin

#30 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 754 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

Hi Greg --we are just driving over for the day what time do the festivities usually get going?? Thanks for all your hard work--see you -Kristin

Saturday is the main event day.  The dog fence should be set up early, hopefully the night before.  People normally begin to straggle in around 8:30 - 9:00 or so.  Grill should be fired up around 11:30 ish.  There is no real time schedule, everything just sorta falls into place.  We will see you soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gathering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users