Photo

Jd Platt And K9 Kings Josephine County Fair 2016

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 768 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

JD Platt and his K9 Kings are at the Josephine County Fair this year.  I know it is late notice, but if you are local and able to bare the heat, stop by and check out his show.  It was the first time I have seen it.  He has an American Indian Dog (Skyliner) who performs on a limited basis due to age.  Here are a few pics from yesterday's event including a picture of JD holding Skyliner.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160818_170240.jpg
  • 20160818_171943.jpg
  • 20160818_171950.jpg
  • 20160818_172526.jpg

Edited by Greg, 19 August 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:17 PM

It's a fantastic show.  So glad you got to see it.  He is so good with dogs, eh,  an amazing trainer!

I am so proud that he knows our dogs.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users