Photo

2012 Calendar

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

Swade, I like your pic of the kids, Kai and the "egg. game." The intensity that Kai has on the egg, with all those delightful children surrounding Kai is wonderful...... now that's what I call focus! That's a big "WOW!"
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#42 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7833 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Hey Liz, how old is Shunka, now?
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#43 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

Good News!
Final proof printing today!

Link to finished calendar today or tomorrow!! Yay
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#44 liz

liz

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:40 AM

Hey Liz, how old is Shunka, now?

I think if my maths are correct he is 13 years 7 months, and looking quite lively this morning, he actually broke into a run, maybe the glaucosomine is working!

I don't know if you have heard that Sarah lost Skye, Shunka's Mum recently, she was 19, but the really sad thing is Thunder, Shunka's younger sister by two litters, which meant she was only six, died suddenly only 12 days after Skye. One minute she was fine and the next she was gone, they think it was a heart attack.

I shall be going to see her when I feel up to it, I talk to her often, it helps us both at present, but the phones get a little bit wet!

Edited by liz, 10 December 2011 - 05:41 AM.

#45 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7833 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

Maybe heartworm? That would cause a heart attack.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#46 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • Interests:Photography, drawing, painting, cooking, dog training, film making

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

I don't know if you have heard that Sarah lost Skye, Shunka's Mum recently, she was 19, but the really sad thing is Thunder, Shunka's younger sister by two litters, which meant she was only six, died suddenly only 12 days after Skye. One minute she was fine and the next she was gone, they think it was a heart attack.

That is utterly heartbreaking, poor Sarah. Please tell her that someone she doesn't even know is thinking about her.
I do beautiful, wild, unique abstract photography.
www.karenhyams.com
And here's my dog Danza
custom_dog_nema2_small.jpg

#47 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

Make that 2 people.

Our thoughts are with you.
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#48 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

3 and counting.......I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. That is just too much loss at one time. I guess the best thing to think about is at least they are romping together on the other side. Sending lots of heart felt thoughts from me and Tolinka.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#49 liz

liz

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

We don't suffer from heartworm here thankfully, and I know that Sarah is ultra careful of her dogs and cats, so totally a shock. I will pass on to her your good wishes, I shall be phoning her in a few days.

This format is really smart don't you all think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users