Meihi Yip Yip Comes Home

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7701 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:14 AM

My name is MeiHi Yip Yip and this is my story...My new people flew out from Chicago, and rented an SUV and drove me back to Illinois. It was quite the incredible adventure as it took us 4 days. They said it cost them a gazillion dollars (whatever that means), but they keep telling me I was worth it! I guess my blue eyes and puppy breath helps. Anyway, at first I was sad to leave my elder pack behind and I said goodbye to the western plains (but not before discovering a monster jaw bone on one of our stops!) I slept the entire way home in my own comfy bed behind my new people. Then they brought me into this huge castle with grass, my own den, and lots of toys to play with! I finally accepted them as my new pack. To top it off they brought in this beautiful elder dog named Jayda, the German Shepherd. She is massively huge (compared to me) and I think I'm in puppy love! I love climbing on her...she gets annoyed a lot, but tolerates my cuteness. My people keep reading some kind of forum which in turn, doesn't allow me to do what I want around here. They say it's a great resource for tips and training and check it often. I get jealous when they talk about all the other pups and elder AIDogs as being beautiful and smart. Don't they know I'm all they need?

yipyip1.jpg  yipyip2.jpg  yipyip3.jpg

yipyip4.jpg  yipyip5.jpg

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2226 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

Awesome. Good thing you have Jayda - otherwise I'd be a bit nervous for those delicious wood legs uh I mean your sofa. She'll probably be the center of attention (as in biting).

#3 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3290 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:44 PM

:D That story made me happy.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#4 Nanette

Nanette

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:13 AM

Thanks for the story and I think my favorite pick is the fourth one...puppy play is so great! Congrats!

#5 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:My AIDog Chhaya...herbs, gardening, the outdoors.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

Thanks for the story!  What a cutie!!!

(Curious as to who the parents are?)

Edited by maria, 15 June 2015 - 06:37 AM.

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users