Mojave X Shep (Summer 2018 Litter)

Mojave Moe Shep Pups

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:52 AM

We thought we would give a week three update.  These pups have already been out of the doggy igloo and exploring the area.  They are now puppy growling, playing and coming when called at feeding time (now being introduced to goats milk).  Here are a couple of pictures taken yesterday as Mojave decided to feed outside to enjoy the nice cooler day. 

This is just a reminder for those on the waiting list.  A lot of times we will not show pictures like this when there are multiple colors in the litter.  However, we understand it has been a long while since we have had a litter and everyone loves puppy pictures.  All of these puppies are wonderful and we are very excited about this litter.  Please do not contact Kim to inquire about a particular color pup from these pictures.  We will soon begin the assessment process to match the appropriate puppy to the proper home before we begin making contacts.

20180915_121825.jpg      20180915_121814.jpg

Edited by Greg, 16 September 2018 - 11:53 AM.

#22 OwlsHead

OwlsHead

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Adirondacks, camping, canoeing, hiking, food and coffee, dogs and doing everything with them

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:50 PM

First-timers over here beyond excited to be up for one of these beautiful pups after 1 year of patiently waiting (: !!! This forum has given us full faith in Kim's matching magic. Looking forward to visiting Song Dog soon! 

#23 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:55 AM

OMG... They are adorable... Those 2 produced some beautiful babies... Wow! So true Greg... Everyone loves puppy pictures... 😉

Cj

#24 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:36 AM

I love the mommy..what a sweetie.

#25 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

Thank you so, so much for posting those puppy pictures. This brightens up my day and makes me excited for the people on the list getting pups this round. Beautiful mama! 

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#26 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:42 PM

Mama Mojave is lovely!

#27 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:22 AM

So exciting! enjoying all the pictures. can't wait to put down another deposit! absolutely love these dogs! Mom and pups all looks so good!

#28 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:20 PM

It’s so much fun watching these puppies grow and change. What age are they when Kim lets them go to their new homes? I’m on the list and was just wondering.

#29 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:21 AM

Week four update.  As you can see by the attached picture, the pups are now eating kibble soaked in goats milk.  Pups are all doing well and growing fast.  They are handled daily and really enjoy the human contact.  Phone calls should be going out in about 2 - 3 weeks.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180922_112450.jpg

Edited by Greg, 24 September 2018 - 09:22 AM.

#30 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

They are so cute. I love all the different colors. I was hoping you’d continue showing pictures as they grew. Thanks

#31 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 06:40 AM

Here are some week five pictures.  Individual personalities are showing and each one enjoys being picked up and handled.  A very fun bunch.

For those on the waiting list, either Kim or I will be making contacts from the waiting list within the next 7 to 10 days.  So if you screen calls, check messages and return our call as soon as you can.  We will make a telephone call first and then attempt by email if contact by phone was unsuccessful.  Once all pups have been placed, I will make that announcement here so everyone knows we are done making contacts for this litter.

For those on the waiting list hoping for a pup from this litter, we do have another litter due VERY soon.    

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180929_121506_1.jpg
  • 20180929_121710_1.jpg
  • 20180929_121907_1.jpg
  • 20180929_122054_1.jpg

#32 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

They are all adorable! Thank you for all the pictures!

#33 Paula

Paula

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

Here are some week five pictures.  Individual personalities are showing and each one enjoys being picked up and handled.  A very fun bunch.

For those on the waiting list, either Kim or I will be making contacts from the waiting list within the next 7 to 10 days.  So if you screen calls, check messages and return our call as soon as you can.  We will make a telephone call first and then attempt by email if contact by phone was unsuccessful.  Once all pups have been placed, I will make that announcement here so everyone knows we are done making contacts for this litter.

For those on the waiting list hoping for a pup from this litter, we do have another litter due VERY soon.    

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures!  I am on the waiting list, but I don't know what my position on the list is, so I will await word on placement one way or the other.  Oh my!  They are SOOOOO cute!!!!

#34 sheila.j

sheila.j

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

These photos bring a smile to my heart.  Thank you for posting them.

#35 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:23 AM

Love them all...That little Gray/Blue with the blue eyes (for now) melts my heart ♥.... Ok.... They all melt my heart... Thanks for posting Greg

Cj

#36 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:03 AM

OMG these pups are so adoreable! To be honest they always are! they are such a stunning breed and i get so many comments on our little Koda.  I can't wait to get another! 

#37 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

Here are the six week pictures of the pups. Individual pictures this time.  All but one have been placed, still trying to notify the last person.  Enjoy the pictures, dirty noses and all.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 7.jpg

Edited by Greg, 08 October 2018 - 11:49 AM.

#38 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:24 PM

Great pics Greg....they are all so innocent. Congrats to the new companions to these amazing pups.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#39 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:34 PM

OMG... Those 2 make beautiful pups...I want another one.... 😉

Cj

#40 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:37 PM

Oh gosh. Just darling all but the very center one got my heart! She(?)looks so soft and sweet in every picture she's/he's in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mojave, Moe, Shep, Pups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users