• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Caffeinatedasian

Caffeinatedasian

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Photography, hiking, fishing and the pup.
    More photos and frequent updates on my IG; https://www.instagram.com/mishaminor/

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

Curious if anyone would be interested in a meet up on Dec 3rd around 1pm at the Monmouth Dog park? Address is 1164 Alberta Ave Monmouth OR

Misha and I will most likely be there even if no one shows up lol

#2 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Walking and biking with Frankie, singing, doing lots of stuff at church, getting closer to God, hanging with friends, eating healthy & otherwise babying my almost 70 y.o. body. (If it weren't for Frankie I could easily become a couch potato:)

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

Frankie & I will be there! Thanks so much for coming from Eugene! and for considering the change of venue. Berta

#3 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Walking and biking with Frankie, singing, doing lots of stuff at church, getting closer to God, hanging with friends, eating healthy & otherwise babying my almost 70 y.o. body. (If it weren't for Frankie I could easily become a couch potato:)

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:01 AM

I'll contact Lisa - she has a 13 y.o. Hawk, and her daughter has an AI dog, too. Plus there are a couple in Salem that might come that belong to Cathy who works at Lifesource. Berta

#4 Caffeinatedasian

Caffeinatedasian

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
    More photos and frequent updates on my IG; https://www.instagram.com/mishaminor/

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

I'll contact Lisa - she has a 13 y.o. Hawk, and her daughter has an AI dog, too. Plus there are a couple in Salem that might come that belong to Cathy who works at Lifesource. Berta

That would be awesome! I don't know of many people outside of Eugene, but I've gotten into contact with the one's I do have contact info for. 

#5 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:32 PM

Actually, the Monmouth dog park is on Hogan Rd., off of Main St. The turn off is on an S curve, and you can see a sign for MINET. The dog park is behind the baseball field which edges on the parking lot. Look for my light green Prius! If anyone is lost, call or text me at [edited by admin]. Berta

#6 Caffeinatedasian

Caffeinatedasian

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

Attached File  IMG_8286.PNG   916.54K   14 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8287.PNG   1.03MB   20 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8289.PNG   1005.12K   22 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8291.PNG   902.84K   20 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8296.PNG   1.02MB   16 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8293.PNG   557.16K   10 downloads

Here are a few shots. 

#7 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

Thanks so much, Quinn, both for initiating this gathering, and these wonderful photos! It was so much fun to have a variety of AI dogs romping together, to see the similarities & differences. I especially appreciate Anne for coming all the way from Portland, and you from Eugene:) Lisa and I had it easy! Berta

#8 rickallen65

rickallen65

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

I wish we could of made it to the gathering. Next time i hope.

#9 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7713 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:55 AM

Great photos!  So cool that you were able to meet up.  I know a couple others in your area.  Sorry that I did not see this sooner.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#10 Caffeinatedasian

Caffeinatedasian

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:26 PM

I like how Monmouth is in the middle of two major cities. Sure does make it easier for folks in Eugene and Portland to meet up. I'll have to plan one when the weather gets nicer and it starts to warm up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users