• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:33 AM

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe 4th of July, full of fun! Congratulations to the new parents of AI pups, and to everyone else in the AI dog family....soon, we will be a part of the family as well.  :)  :)

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7759 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:11 AM

I'm so glad Sitka is not affected by the sound of fireworks.  It makes for a much more relaxed holiday.  

My best vibes go out to all our dogs that hate this holiday.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:56 AM

Happy and safe 4th to all.  And adding a happy birthday to Kim as well.

[Wish Kim Happy Birthday here.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users