Spring 2018 Pups Go To Their New Homes

Pups Puppies

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

Quote: Kim La Flamme

Kim and Greg,

Just wanted to say how happy we are to welcome the newest addition to our family. It was definitely an interesting (and vocal) ride back from picking her up at the airport. Once we got home and she got to meet Nymeria, she settled right it and didn't wanna stop playing. We are looking forward to this new adventure and will send pics throughout. Thank you for everything.

Best wishes,

Justin, Sarah - Nymeria (and puppy Freyja) - PA

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

Airport Pickup.jpg      IMG_20180414_2.jpg      IMG_20180414_1.jpg

#2 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:12 PM

2018 spring new pup owners - Carl & son pick up their 2nd AIDog - from southern California -

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180414_132415.jpg

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:10 AM

Gorgeous black pups! I love the look of sheer pleasure and happiness on everyone's faces....

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

Congrats everyone....you have a fun journey ahead.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#5 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:13 AM

Congrats to everyone getting a new puppy! there is no better feeling!:)

#6 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

Spring 2018 new pup owners - Teri, her son & grandson … there 3rd  AIDog - Oregon & Montana -

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180415_183417.jpg

#7 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2018 spring pup owners -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Greg and Kim, 

Today our family grew by four furry feet and we couldn't be happier. We were able to pick our AI pup up at the airport right on time and then the surprise for our kids began..  see, they knew we were getting a puppy however, they didn't expect it until a couple more weeks so when my husband walked in holding him, our kids were beyond excited.  Our puppy has yet to be named. He is a rascal that recognizes my son as his playmate instantly and loves to chase him. He is healthy and beautiful and we can't wait to experience life as an AI dog family. This experience has been so easy and professional and we sincerely thank you guys for all you do.  The adventure begins....

Love,

The Coffee's

Mike, Dean'a, Gracie, Mason, Claire and .. Charlie (maybe) – LA soon to be CO - 

Airport pickup.jpg      PORTRAIT20180416_1.jpg      PORTRAIT20180416_2.jpg   

#8 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

I love the "joy" showing on your little ones face. There is nothing like three children and a pup.....Enjoy the journey.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#9 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2018 spring new pup owners - Elizabeth received her 2nd AIDog - Florida-

Kim and Greg,

He is eating well and seems to be settling right in. Thank you both for sending him this way!

Elizabeth

IMG_7616.jpg

He is a hooligan and we absolutely love him.

IMG_0401.jpg      IMG_0404.jpg

#10 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2nd  AIDog owners from AZ – Deni & Doug Mitchell  

AIDog Owner's Forum    http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180424_095938.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pups, Puppies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users