Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aidog Calendar 2012 Done!

• 1 month later...

The next good sale!

It’s A Winter One-Of-A-Kind Wonderland! 15% Off Everything! Limited Time! Use Code: 15WINTERSALE

Offer is valid until January 27, 2012 at 11:59pm PT

I gave out a bunch of these, and everyone was thrilled. I could have given out several more. They were are real hit.

Well I eventually got three! I couldn't order through the US site, couldn't take my address, I don't have a State in my address! So got in touch with Zazzle, they put it onto the UK site so i could order it, the firm was really helpful. i am really pleased with them, sent one to Sarah, who really liked it too, she is going to keep it safe and not use it! The other I gave to ,my daughter, who was also pleased with it. Thanks for setting this up, for years I have been saying I can get any dog calander except the one Iwant! Can't say it now!

Liz! I am so glad. I am going to tease you when your month comes up. Did you see us in there?

And I fully intend for this to be an annual/yearly thing. Loved doing it this year. And it will only get better!! :D

Yes I did Allison, isn't it good to be able to put faces to names? I shall have to try and get some good action pictures of my lad he does move around honest! The trouble is at camp he has to be tethered, not because he misbehaves, but other dogs do. He first went camping when he as 3 months old, so if he didn't behave now, he never would! The first picture I took of him was relaxing on the Pendleton blanket, he knew from the start the best place to be!

Did wonder if I would get some of him in the snow this weekend, but it didn't settle here, and now it is fairly mild. The winter isn't over yet though!

Pendleton blanket.... My home town is about 40 minutes from Pendleton. Yes, I was raised in the wild west.

Pendleton blanket.... My home town is about 40 minutes from Pendleton. Yes, I was raised in the wild west.

Hermiston? La Grande? Enterprise? Ione? Not Hepner?!!?

We had some friends over this weekend. We were comparing various aspects of our growing up -- three out of eight people had graduating high school classes with more people than my entire town -- Madras, OR. (Class of '66)

Good Year 1966, most British can only remember England winning the World Cup for Soccer, but Mike and I got married that year too, nearly made it to our 45th (Sapphire) Anniversary but not to be. The village I live in is small too, not as small as when we moved in. Two estates of houses have been built of the executive type, so it has doubled in size now to about 4000 people. Unfortunately the atmosphere of the village has changed, I am almost a local now I have lived here for abut 30 years but other families have been here for generations, the little church is Norman built on Saxon foundations, so is pre 1000 ad.

Edited by liz

So interesting to hear about your long history. I remember when we were celebrating our bicentennial. Heck, you have privies older than that. :lol:

Gib,...Walla Walla, just across the border into Wa. We have bought a place in a little town 20 miles from Walla Walla. The downtown is 2 blocks long. We love it. Park the truck, and walk everywhere. Perhaps a little closer to your original "village", Liz.