Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_05_2018/post-3-0-12178000-1527618033.jpg

Tsuki

Guardians: Rick Allen and Family

Home: Eugene, Ore. USA.,

third rock from the Sun

• Like 9

Wow, that is a simply stunning picture!!!!!!!!! How old is Tsuki?

• Like 1

Vibrant!

• Like 1

Tsuki is 16 Months old.

Such an amazing animal. Wicked smart. Wants to please. Trains well but not a push over. At this stage no really bad habits (knocking on wood.) Well socialized, gets along with everyone. hasn't shown any signs of being territorial. She does a really good job at picking out who to play with at the dog parks. She doesent really spook or try to escape. She pretty much shadows me around the house. wants to go everywhere with me. I rarely have her on leash around town or walking to and from the dog park she stay's right by my side with regular reminders like finger snaps or slapping my hip. recall is very good. I think she listens very intently for me to pick up my car keys when at home. I can pick them where they make virtually no sound and she comes running down the stairs ready to go. ) I feel like i'm bragging but its all true. Must be the good breeding.

Cant wait to hang with you all at the Lake Selmac gathering

We are just so pleased having Tsuki as a family member. She enhances our lives in endless ways.

• Like 7

How Beautiful!

• Like 1

Gorgeous!

• Like 1

She is beautiful and looks so much like our Sophie. Sophie is only 5 months old and learns extremely fast. She sounds a lot like your Tsuki. I hope she learns to stay with us when we walk but so far we haven't spent much time walking away from our home. We have 5 acres and we are about 40 minutes from any town and none of them have dog parks. Her big temptation is chasing the deer. We can't let her go yet though because we have seen a bear and a couple cougars not far from here.

• Like 1

Beautiful...Looks so much like Teak. Look at February (I think) he's posted on the Monthly photos as well. Teak is 2.5 and also wicked smart...he has a bit of an independent streak but for a young boy very well behaved. We will be at the Gathering as well. We will have the new Song Dog T-Shirts people order for delivery as well. Can't wait to meet you and Tsuki.

• Like 2

Absolutely stunning! I can attest to all that "bragging" about just how wonderful she is cause I live with her brother. ;)

• Like 2

are her eyes grey or is that just the photo? She looks wicked smart!

I feel like i'm bragging but its all true.

I hear you.

Must be the good breeding.

Yes.

Cant wait to hang with you all at the Lake Selmac gathering We are just so pleased having Tsuki as a family member. She enhances our lives in endless ways.

Same, same.

• 1 month later...

Is that the plant? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...