4 replies to this topic

#1 Sri

Sri

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

Hey All. I've been looking for 10 minutes, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to start a new topic on the forum? I did it once, some months ago, but where is that button on the web page? Thanks!

#2 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:39 AM

Sri, go to the top of the landing page and you'll see a button called 'forums' (one of five: IIDOBA, members, forums, chat & frontpage)

Click the 'forums' button and that will take you to the main forums page from which you can select the appropriate topic under which to launch the new topic that you want to start.  There's a bunch to choose from so for example, click on 'new pups' under 'American Indian Dogs' and you'll land on the new pups main page.  Once you land there you'll notice a link that says, 'start new topic' just above the main blue bar.  

That's your link.  http://www.iidoba.or...hp?showforum=16

It's setup this way so that the topics are searchable and interconnected.

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#3 Sri

Sri

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:02 AM

Thank you Chinatola!

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

Thanks Chinatola. 

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:57 AM

Sri (or anyone), if you have any problems, message me, and I will talk you through it. 

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users