• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

I can't believe my boy is three today. These have been three fabulous years of knowing and loving this dog, this magnificent dog! When I was phone interviewing with Kim I asked him about the protectiveness of the AIdogs, I was wanting a dog that would protect my daughter when she was by herself with him but I didn't want an aggressive dog. Kim told me that these dogs are absolutely protective in a sound and stable way. For the first 2 years I couldn't imagine Kai being assertive at all, he was so sweet, shy and humble. Now, in his third year the he has matured into a perfect guardian, he monitors our yard and seems to place himself between us, his loved ones, and areas that could potentially bring danger  :)   I feel so safe and so deeply loved by this dog, and I know he feels our deep love for him. I imagine in a couple years my Jesse will mature as Kai did, but for now he's just a silly, funny, sweet one year old. I am so grateful and blessed to share my life with two of these PERFECT dogs! Thank you Kim for your lifetime of work in bringing them to us. Happy birthday Kai Matthew!

#2 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3335 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Happy birthday Kai.....I know what you mean about being protective.....My 3 are very protective of me...my four legged guardians..... gentle, kind and loving......don't under estimate them in a time of threat and harm.... they will protect you. Been there. Magnificent, trustworthy canines.

Edited by miz molly, 15 March 2018 - 06:00 PM.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users