Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

The Excitement Of The Call

We just got the call yesterday, sent off the remaining balance this morning and I didn't sleep a wink last night. When I was I was dreaming about our new pup. Half expected him to already be there at my feet when I woke up this morning. We're all so excited we bought him all sorts of welcome to your new home presents while we were out grocery shopping last night. He has his own crib mattress to sleep with new sheets at the foot of our bed. We're gonna get him a little doggy pillow and a blanket to add to it just in case he's cold natured. We feel so blessed and couldn't be more excited to meet the little fellow and see his little face! I will use this post to continue on updating everyone with information and pictures when he does arrive.

• Like 8

So excited for you!!!! :) We picked up our little guy last night (still deciding on a name....but soon he will think his name is "good boy", LOL!).

He was so calm when we took him out of his crate...he is adjusting well. You will absolutely fall in love with your pup the moment you see him/her!

• Like 4

We've had our name picked out for a long time now. He's gonna be Pharoah. I have yet to see his face but I'm in love already! Hoping we get to have him in our arms next weekend. They all seem to be so well tempered so far, it's gonna be fun to see his little personality.

• Like 3