Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Spring 2016)

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Rowdy). Stay tuned as there will more information and pictures soon.

• Like 10
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a sneak peek of the new puppies. It was a nice, warm, sunny day at SDK and mom allowed some pictures to be taken of her beautiful pups. The pups are two weeks old. Enjoy.

Taken yesterday. A little blurry but it is hard two get a clear picture of puppies running at you. Enjoy.

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Rowdy). Stay tuned as there will more information and pictures soon.

Posted Images

Here is a sneak peek of the new puppies. It was a nice, warm, sunny day at SDK and mom allowed some pictures to be taken of her beautiful pups. The pups are two weeks old. Enjoy.

20160407_103303.jpg

20160407_103320.jpg

• Like 12

I am on the list as well. Crazy how close this litter is to the pairs last one. I can not stop looking at the pup pictures.

Edited by Rickstefani
  • Like 4

Wow......a beautiful litter. We have a white collar worker in the midst. :D

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim sent this for us today:

2016 pups.jpg

Yum, kibble in goat's milk.

• Like 7

I got the call last time but we weren't ready and had to pass, hoping to get a call this time I'm so excited!

• Like 4

He had a litter ready right when I got on the list too but after just losing my dog I needed some time to mend. So adorable. Hiking is so lonely without him. So excited for a new companion!

• Like 8

I keep looking at those little rolly polys....

• Like 2

Rickstefani, I'm walking in the same moccasins. Just lost my Aussie, Sparky, in January. I also needed time to mend. I miss him terribly. When my husband was overseas for so long, he was my constant companion. He remembered my husband when he came back, but he always stuck to me like glue even to his last breath. He never gave up being my shadow. Now I rattle around in this old house while hubby is at work. To Sparky's credit, I'm ready for a new companion. Sparky comes to visit me now and again. I'm listening to him snore at the moment. Still my best friend. Told him he was to expect a new sibling soon and that he had to show him/her the ropes.

• Like 8

I know how you feel. Max went fast. He had cancer that moved to his heart. We did what we could but in the end it was for us and it was time to let him go. When we left the vet I felt like I left a part of me behind. In time I realized it was the opposite he will always be part of my family and me.

• Like 3

I love it when they come visit in dreams.

• Like 4

Sparky was 14 years old. We adopted him from the Pasadena Humane Society. He was very neglected. He was about a year old when we adopted him. On Jan. 2, hubby took him out to do his business. When he got inside he had his first seizure ever. They got worse as time went on. We were going to take him to the vet that Sat to release him from his misery. He did it his way. He passed the Thursday before, Jan 21. I was glad I was with him. We had him cremated and got a paw print. I felt a little better when we got him back to the house, but it's still hard. Our new pups will help heal us.

• Like 6

Vlkea01 I am sorry for your loss. Did I read pups plural? Are you getting 2 monkeys at the same time? That would be very interesting.

• Like 1
Vlkea01 I am sorry for your loss. Did I read pups plural? Are you getting 2 monkeys at the same time? That would be very interesting.

Yes it would. I would love to hear all the stories about raising and training two pups at a time! Double the fun!?! :wub:

For me it would have been better if we waited until Tayamni was a little than 11 months. Like 1.5 yrs instead. The development and maturing between 11 months and 1.3 or 1.5 was a lot.

I'm sure Kelli wouldn't trade Coffey and for some people getting a second with another pup under a year would be OK I bet, depending on that pups personality.

Tayamni has a mostly submissive personality and at 11 months - she kept thinking that we were redirecting her when redirecting Coffey so it affected her in a way I didn't foresee. She was always submissive AND confident but some of the latter slipped away. I am hoping as time goes on and Coffey matures, her old confidence will return.

I don't think this would be a problem if the older pup was a more dominant personality or the younger pup wasn't so head strong.

I'm thinking of Boone & Houston, which has worked out really well for both!!!!! :wub:

So - I'm all for reading the adventures of two!!!!! :)

• Like 1

Nope! I was referring to Rickstefani and us here having to mend and that the new pups will help heal us -- his new pup and our new pup. Hmmmm....two pups at one time? Been there, done that. I had twins and then another 18 months later. Just like pups though. It was like having triplets. Try catching them when they all decided to run off in different directions. I started holding on to their braids! LOL

• Like 5

It makes me so sad to hear all of your babies passing on. :(

Hopefully you will have a new adventure soon with a loving little pup!

• Like 5

We are new to the forum, and on the list for a pup! So excited...don't know how far down on the list, but I'm sure we will know soon enough, so we can make plans. In the meantime, feasting our eyes on the new pup pictures, and perusing the forum to learn more about this spectacular breed. :)

• Like 8