Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Raven X Choco - Spring Litter 2015

Kim is announcing another litter for Spring 2015 - Raven X Choco. Mother and pups are doing fine with more information on the litter to come. Here is a picture of Raven as she poked her head out to let me know all is going well.

20150324_122009.jpg

• Like 7

Holy crow does Tamarack take after his mother! This is the first good face shot I've ever seen of her.

I knew he got her looks, but wow!

smallt.jpg

I'm excited for the new puppy owners of this litter! If these pups are anything like T, they're going to be perfect.

• Like 9

Raven was willing to give everyone an early peek at her puppies.

20150331_101213.jpg

20150331_101208.jpg

• Like 4

Oh, the little sweeties. I want them all.

I want to know who is squirming in their chairs with anticipation of THE CALL . :lol:

whoooorah!

• Like 8

I can't wait until people start getting the calls on these spring pups!!!!!!

• Like 3

I love the main on Tamarack!

You are right, that is an exceptional picture.

• Like 1

He is! He'll lose it come summer. :)

I love the main on Tamarack! It looks like he is wearing it just for winter.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Picture of Raven with her pups.

20150426_113419.jpg

• Like 6

More pictures of Raven's puppies eating breakfast.

20150430_111242.jpg

20150430_111247.jpg

• Like 3

The one in the back who isn't eating (in the first picture) looks like he is eating the tail of the pup in front of him!!! (I know he's not, but it looks that way). Too cute!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a lucky new mommy to one of these little guys. His name is Ranger Komi (Ranger for "my" NY Rangers [Let's go, Rangers!], and Komi for Nakoma. I seem to be having trouble uploading the pictures from my phone (which is my only internet/computer source when I am not at work), so I will upload a gazillion of them when I return to work on Monday (shhhh, don't tell my boss).

In the meantime, Ranger Komi has been fantastic! He is super curious, sooo sweet, and smart! I think he's a bit of a wise guy, too. He landed in JFK airport (NY) on Monday night. After probably not pooping for a 13 hour travel day (and three flights) I can only imagine how his poor little tummy felt. And being in a new home without his mommy or siblings must have been confusing and terrifying for him. So our first night, though happy for my daughter and I, was a bit of a tough one.

However.... Yesterday and today have been so awesome!!! I forgot how much these little puppies need to sleep! It's so cute seeing him run around and play, and then within seconds be zonked out!

And... Guess who learned how to sit on command today (Day2) already!!!! Yup, Mr. Ranger Komi! I'm so proud of him!

I thought he had peeing on the peepee pad down pact, as he did yesterday, but today was maybe 50% of the time. We will figure that one out, soon. And the pooing? Well... I need to do some research as I really don't remember how to train for that.

We have a little old (and mostly blind) bunny in our house (Thumper). When Ranger Komi saw him, I guess he expected him to be as playful as a puppy. I think Thumper nearly had a heart attack! Thumper is smart though and comes out of his cage when he doesn't hear "the new guy" running around.

Oh... And my daughter, Juanita, has had her depression cured instantly with the arrival of our boy! (In October, our old guy crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge, and of course we took it hard. But she has changed drastically since). Seeing her smile and hearing her giggle and just be happy again is all from the joy that Ranger Komi brings! She turns 7 on Friday! How perfect is this timing?!

And so, after typing all of this, I will attempt to add some pictures again. If no luck, then I will do so on Monday!

Screenshot_2015-05-13-16-27-14~3.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-14-02-58-45~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-14-02-59-51~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-14-03-03-45~2.jpg

• Like 6
  • 1 year later...