Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Happy Birthday Allison

Just wanted to wish Allison a very Happy Birthday.

Thanks for all that you do for IIDOBA and being such a good friend. Hopefully some day we will meet each other and our dogs can go crazy and play.

Party, Party, Party!!!!!!

LIsa

Bwahahaha

Gotta love Photobucket! :-)

Happy B'day girlfriend! Everyone here in Northern Michigan wish you tons of love and hugs - that includes Larry and I as well as Shadow, Bleu and, of course, the Mighty Stealth, Tsaga!!!

Judy K

Thank you for all the good wishes! I sometimes think it is strange to have friends, that you talk to everyday, that you would not recognize if you passed on the street.

Hey, but I'd recognize your dogs!

Well, it has been a very interesting day. Narrowly escaped serious accident, first thing this morning, so my ZEST for life is piqued.

99 is all the years the forum allows. I guess once your are one hundred years old, they figure you shouldn't be allowed to post.

No cake, but we are going to dinner at one of our favorite Vietnamese restaurants the Tamarind Tree.

They have a Thai Bird chili pepper martini that is great fun.

Happy Belated Birthday, Allison!

From Karen, Roscoe and Danza :)

Hi Allison, I missed it! Hope you had a good birthday, those little birds eye chillies are hot!!!

If you come over here, we will have to cook you a really good curry or at least Mike will!

I presume you like them hot!

Can even do onion bhajis, but you would have to fight Mike's brother for them!

Seriously, really hope you had a good day, and many of them, it's a long way to 99 for you, not so far for me though!

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes, and the shot in the arm, for the work we have done. It does take time and money; all worth it to see the community growing, and all those happy AIDs!

I'll show my birthday present when it arrives in May. Now I know why it was so hard to teach Coyo to "wait".

I wish! You'll know when that time comes, because I'll post a pic of a truck with an extra cab.

wait are you gettin an extra cab tacoma for your birthday? oo lah lah. unless that is a condition for y'all to get another pup like my fence and old dog pass'n on.

If you wanna speed the process I have a 95 4runner 5spd w/ new motor I sell ya when I talk my wife into the 1985 1st gen 4runner 5spd w/ removable top Bwahahaha

Yeah. That is the condition. Let's see, how many dogs could you fit in one of those, and still have room for a husband? 150?

4runner1.JPG

Oh, hey, is there a sun roof?