Changes/moderator Issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

Moderators, area reps, etc.,

I am working on a glitch that has left our moderators without their moderating tools.  I will be removing all special designations for a time.

Please do not worry.  We love all of you.

Everyone will be IIDOBA Members as we resolve the problem.  During this time, you should use the PM system to contact me with any moderator issues.

The Admins.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1173 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

sorry, been away for a long time and it apparently broke.

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:52 AM

I knew it was you.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users