Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Why Don't You Love Me?

HEe heE Hee.

Many years ago we had a cat that would grow a long coat for winter. One of our GSDs liked to go up to that cat and with his nose just a hair away he'd let out window pane rattling barks. He seemed to like the wind effect on the cat's coat. The cat was a wispy 8 lbs and would freeze during this procedure. They did love each other though and when a neighbor's Tom decided to try to bully the same cat, he coyly lead the Tom round under the house, through a hole in the lattice work and to the dog door so his "calvry" could scare the poop out of the rival. This cat used his GSDs to get the Tom running then followed after him yowling and making a show so that the fear was also associated with him. He was one smart kitty. He looked after our "dumb" cat. Who was accidentally loved by our other GSD, a female right out a window. She pressed on him too much, he was 20lbs of Maine Coon and out the window screen popped along with Tigger cat. Hopelessly lost he yowled pathetically under the window. Smart cat went around, out the dog door and retrieved his buddy. Gotta love animals.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 4

That was so cool. Thanks for sharing.

• 5 weeks later...

:D This was soooooo funny!

If I knew how, I could make a video of Tayamni and my three cats. It would be VERY similar - except we haven't gotten to the ending shots yet! :P

• Like 1

Lucky (AID, 75 lbs., shown at left) used to pounce on Hobbes (Cat, ~12 lbs.) and would literally pin him under one paw, wagging like "Isn't this fun??" while he squeaked, clearly unhappy with the particular chosen form of "play." :)

Edited by mommom
  • Like 2