Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2013 Fall Pups

Our chocolate boy flies to NH on Monday...yippee!!!! :D son of Little Bear x Rowdy

Haa! You get the "Purple" one..

When we visited in September -during a heck of a storm! Rain and Wind around 30mph with 70mph gusts! Great time to camp at the lake... lol-- Isis was commenting on that litter, that there was a 'pink one and a purple one' Turns out their family got the Pink one.. Opal.

So you will have his brother. :)

(and yes I plan on calling him Pinky occasionally. ;)

• Like 2
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6) puppy chewing up your socks while you're wearing them.  

It is our 23rd anniversary and we just got the call. A girl can't say no on such an auspicious day.

oooooooooooh I am so looking forward to meeting all of you and your new pups on the forum. Now don't fall off the edge of your chairs while waiting for THAT phone call. I just keep picturing all of

Posted Images

This has been my very favoritest puppy thread. I love that there have been more puppy pictures than usual posted. I don't recall seeing a batch with what seems like every possible combination. Long hair, short hair, brown eyes, blue, yellow, green, chest eagles, black and tan with eyebrows, grey, white, salmon, sand, brown, black muzzle, white nose stripe, and now even pink and purple.

Star if you recall, can you tell me which of Feather's 4 pups is Cake? Is she the light one or one of the dark guard hair ones?

Did anyone get to see the dogs from the Amazon?

Our puppy arrived safe and sound into a very SNOWY Chicago yesterday!! She was completely unfazed by her airline trip!! Came out of her crate wagging her tail, playful and hungry :wub: She is not very happy with the snow...seems much more comfortable going #2 on my wood floors!! She had a great first night. Slept in her crate. Woke up at midnight, 3 , and 6 am for a quick potty outside and then back to bed, with just a little howling. We are absolutely in LOVE :wub: I will post pictures as soon as i figure out how to.

• Like 2

We expected our boy at 10pm last night, but got a call from the airline at 4pm that he was there and waiting....we were 2 hours away :o.......

We arrived and picked him up w/o a problem and he is settling in just fine! He is a dream, and we THANK KIM SO MUCH!!!!! :D

We are all pretty tired and still adjusting, but I will post more pics soon......Leaning towards the name "Kola" :wub:

DSC_0835 2.JPG

DSC_0836 2.JPG

DSC_0838 2.JPG

DSC_0843 2.JPG

DSC_0847 2.JPG

DSC_0850 2.JPG

DSC_0853 2.JPG

DSC_0855 2.JPG

• Like 1

can anyone tell me how to upload photos on here?? :wacko:

TracyS- Check your message Inbox B)

ya know, you could start your own thread.. ;)

• Like 2

Did anyone get to see the dogs from the Amazon?

Dogs from the Amazon?!?!?!?!?!?