Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Echo And Sandy

Great! I haven't decided if I will go the week before or after. Glad to see Crater Lake is on your loop. I'm going to get in a little river rafting while there. I love that part of the world.

See you two in Oregon!! Looking forward to it BIG TIME!!

Echo's litter should have eyes wide open!!! They're little grunters right now. Man I can't wait to see pictures.

tick tock tick tock...........

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!

Miss a few days here and you miss everything!!!

Congrats to all the puppy waiters. ;)

I have been really busy the last few weeks....tell you all about it in another post.

Don't want to clutter this one up with anything but.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

/checking piggy bank right now to see if puppy is in my future. :D

;) Can't make the trip out this year - but have that week set for trip to airport to pick up our little guy. There will be a virtual show on the whole adventure...and I expect full pictures from everyone's trip out there. We were actually thinking of sneaking out but just found out that Brian has shows the weekend before and weekend after...so no way...grrrrr...

Hello little Solsti and all his little sisters and brothers! Only about 45 or so more days!!!!

Hey Deb!

Take a ride up to Central Lake and meet our 'kids'!!

Judy K in Michigan

Hey Deb!

Take a ride up to Central Lake and meet our 'kids'!!

Judy K in Michigan

I am so glad you mentioned that! I was thinking about heading up toward your place one of these sunny days!!

Not sure what day it is going to be - but would love to stop by for a visit...before and after Solsti is here! For some reason I thought you guys were WAY up north - but now I see you are actually closer than that! I would love to bring Brian so he can meet the dogs and have his mind set to ease that we are not being duped! ROFLMAO (he's the paranoid one in the family)! Are you guys straight up 131 from us??? I think its about a 4 hour trip - but hey - what campgrounds are close to you? Bwahahaha

Here's my email addy: dash_news@earthlink.net...let me know what days are good for you...I am up to taking a road trip any day now that I work from home full time! Thanks for the invite!!!

Edited by Debi
I am so glad you mentioned that! I was thinking about heading up toward your place one of these sunny days!!

Not sure what day it is going to be - but would love to stop by for a visit...before and after Solsti is here! For some reason I thought you guys were WAY up north - but now I see you are actually closer than that! I would love to bring Brian so he can meet the dogs and have his mind set to ease that we are not being duped! ROFLMAO (he's the paranoid one in the family)! Are you guys straight up 131 from us??? I think its about a 4 hour trip - but hey - what campgrounds are close to you? Bwahahaha

Here's my email addy: dash_news@earthlink.net...let me know what days are good for you...I am up to taking a road trip any day now that I work from home full time! Thanks for the invite!!!

Excellent!!! We'd love for you to come up! We're retired so whatever works for you works for us!!!! We have a few campgrounds - one a couple blocks from here!!! We can convince Brian he's not getting duped!!!! I'll email you directly!!

Judy K

Ok I have put down May 16th as my date to go see Kim and get the puppy! Richie have you guys decided when you will make the trip?

Anyone else?

I WANT MY AID!!!!!!!

I'll do my best to be there. Will you be there for most of the day? Afternoon?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I talked with Kim and we decided that I will come up there a week early. So now I plan on leaving on May 2nd and will probably arrive on the 3rd mid day. Hang around for that evening and then go see a friend or two in the area. Do a little river rafting and enjoy the scenery. Then back to Kim's and hang out for a couple of days and pick out which pup will be coming home with us. I need to be back in SoCal on the 9th.

We have talked and it looks like it will be one of the two female Echo pups.

Pictures will be coming very soon!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

Ok I talked with Kim and we decided that I will come up there a week early. So now I plan on leaving on May 2nd and will probably arrive on the 3rd mid day. Hang around for that evening and then go see a friend or two in the area. Do a little river rafting and enjoy the scenery. Then back to Kim's and hang out for a couple of days and pick out which pup will be coming home with us. I need to be back in SoCal on the 9th.

We have talked and it looks like it will be one of the two female Echo pups.

Pictures will be coming very soon!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...pictures...I'm so freaking geeked right now (and yes, that word just proved that I am child that grew up in the 70s and 80s)! So - Todd - it looks like we may be having pack siblings! Will have Solsti in about the same amount of time - Kim says he has two little guys picked out - just waiting on the personality to shine through strong that will match Brian and I.......WWWWW OOOOO HHHHHOOOOO...oh...I'm sorry - did I say that out loud??

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...pictures...I'm so freaking geeked right now (and yes, that word just proved that I am child that grew up in the 70s and 80s)! So - Todd - it looks like we may be having pack siblings! Will have Solsti in about the same amount of time - Kim says he has two little guys picked out - just waiting on the personality to shine through strong that will match Brian and I.......WWWWW OOOOO HHHHHOOOOO...oh...I'm sorry - did I say that out loud??

Hello, my wife and I (Sue and Mark) are new to this forum and are looking for the pictures of the new pups. We can't find them and assume it is because they are not there yet. We are excited for our second AID. Kota (our first) is 6 months old and just finished his intermediate training. He aced it and we think it is time he passed on all that experience to a little brother. Like everyone else, we can't wait to see the pictures.

Mark and Sue

Like everyone else, we can't wait to see the pictures.

Mark and Sue

Hello Mark. So nice to meet you. I have heard great things about Kota. I look forward to meeting all of you.

You can find the latest on the Sires and Dams, and the colors of these most recent litters here.

Soon there will be pics of the pups, themselves, but he likes to wait at least until he has an idea of their eye color.

Soon there will be pics of the pups, themselves, but he likes to wait at least until he has an idea of their eye color.

Okay, I'm getting just a little bit , just a little bit hé ? , anxcious :lol: for those first puppie pics and witch cutie Kim will choose fur us ....

Patience can be hard sometimes !

Hello, my wife and I (Sue and Mark) are new to this forum and are looking for the pictures of the new pups. We can't find them and assume it is because they are not there yet. We are excited for our second AID. Kota (our first) is 6 months old and just finished his intermediate training. He aced it and we think it is time he passed on all that experience to a little brother. Like everyone else, we can't wait to see the pictures.

Mark and Sue

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum! That is so sweet that you are getting Kota a little brother! We are all ready planning our vacation next year around the fact that we will probably be getting Solsti a little sister around then!

Do you have or would you mind sharing, pics of Kota? Give everyone that is waiting a little "puppy" fix! Bwahahaha

Okay, I'm getting just a little bit , just a little bit hé ? , anxcious :lol: for those first puppie pics and witch cutie Kim will choose fur us ....

Patience can be hard sometimes !

It is hard, isn't it Sandra? The closer it gets to being "time" the harder it gets! We are preparing, just like you would for a little one arriving via the stork! My mom was saying she feels like she's getting a new grandson and she checks email daily to see if pics have been posted yet! Bwahahaha...soon...but not soon enough!

It is one of my apps on my phone! Hee hee...if the countdown is right - Necci should go around next Tuesday or Wednesday! Sandy was a couple of days early but close. Echo went exactly on the day the alarm went off - yes I am the tech geek!

14 pups? Wow! I am SO freaking excited. The kiddo asked this morning when Solsti was going to be here, she wants to make sure he is here before her soccer is over - she's a teen and an unusual pup will get her boooooyyyy attention! :-) We assured her that he will be here in plenty of time for her to show off her new 'lil' brother. She has a printed off picture of the pups that are on the homepage here on the banner taped to the inside of her locker! I think she is almost as hooked as I am!

Cannot wait to see a picture...the colorings sound awesome! WOO HOO...I want the next 6 weeks to fly by! Thanks, Allison!

Those pups are gorgeous arn't they! Gotto say that Shunka is one on the right! His litter was the first one born in the UK that will be 11 years ago next month! They are all safe and well apart from Shadow who is next to Shunka I believe, there were only two more litters born from Skye and Storm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. This thread was getting soooo long, I decided to split it. You will find the new thread here.

This thread is now closed.