Photo

2014 Calendar Is Done And Ready To Order

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

Finally, at long last-

You can order the 2014 Calendar HERE

Go nuts guys.. lol

"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

Use the link in the above post  ⬆

Allison will post the new button on the side of the main page in a few days.

DO NOT use the button to the left that is there now.  That one goes to this last year's calendar.

"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#3 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

I've ordered mine, and they were shipped out in a day or 2.

#4 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1174 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

The calendars were the big hit of the Christmas Eve celebration at my parent's house.  

Our tradition is that the families gather (my sister & I and our spouses and mostly growd childrenses along with various cousins, friends and neighbors) and enjoy the holiday with tales of yore, copious food, drink and music.  My son Nick and I play guitar and this year's performance was an instrumental presentation of 'The Christmas Waltz', 'It came upon a midnight clear' and 'Christmastime is Here' along with two chord melodies that Nick performed solo ('Silent night' & 'Christmas Song').  I was quite proud of him..  He's developed into quite the player.  Mom's response was, 'I thought we were going to sing?'  Oh, did I mention that I had my own TV show?  It was called 'Everybody loves Raymond'.

I gave my mother a calendar as well as one to my sister too.  They were both thrilled with them and remarked how stunning the dogs in the pictures were.  They enjoyed the mini-bio's too...nice touch.  Of course, having Grand-Dog start off the year as the January dog really propelled the gift to the heights it achieved.  LOL.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#5 Joyous1

Joyous1

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

The calendar is great!! Thank you for all the time and hard work you invested! Santa was able to get one for Aquene's stocking. :)

#6 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

My first AIDog calendar. I love it! Very nicely done. I gotta say, I'm really proud to be a member of this organization. And the puppy! Oh my gosh, the puppy! She teaches us something new every single day...

Happy Holidays everyone!

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#7 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Thanks guys! Your appreciation means so much. :) It truly is a labor of love... This is my third year - and I really enjoy doing it.

#8 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Got our calendars last weekend.  And this company did a great job Again!  

Having worked in the publishing/printing industry for ages, I can appreciate what it takes to produce such a consistently high quality product.  

#9 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Finished the button on the front.  Ordered, too.  Good work S.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#10 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

Ah!  Just got my calendars!  They are great!  Peeked into Feb., but saving the rest.  Got the larger versions, so we can use them at work to keep notes.

Great Job Star!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#11 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

I put one up at work, and my staff are going bonkers over "plotting and executing the collapse of the squirrel nation".  You guys are so fun.

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users