Photo

Aidog Calendar 2012 Done!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:24 AM

Here is the link to the Calendar!

WooHoo Calendar!!

The different sized calendars are all proportional, so the layout fits just fine.

I set the default to the standard 8.5x11 pic above/cal below.

For those that are stymied by the store - just click the big orange "Add to Cart" button to the right of the calendar picture, and enter the usual info for your payment/shipping.

I left some customization available- BUT Change pictures at your own risk!!
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

Outstanding.....thanks for all of your hard work and time spent Star. Wow, this is reeeeeeeeally wonderful. Love every month just the way it is. Fantastic job. :D
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#3 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:My AIDog Chhaya...herbs, gardening, the outdoors.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

Got mine ordered!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

Very nice! I'll see about putting a link on the front page.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

I am getting one for Kim and shipping it to him :D
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#6 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

GOOD IDEA!!! Those of you who didn't order.....today's a good day to...50% off 2 or more....I ordered mine too soon to get the savings! :D

(use code gift4theyear)

Edited by maria, 28 November 2011 - 08:07 AM.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#7 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

GOOD IDEA!!! Those of you who didn't order.....today's a good day to...50% off 2 or more....I ordered mine too soon to get the savings! :(

(use code gift4theyear)

I was JUST going to post about that- and I will also share any other sales they have over the next couple weeks :D

Today- Monday 11-28 use code
gift4theyear
in the code/coupon box to claim your 50% off 2 or more!

#8 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • Interests:Photography, drawing, painting, cooking, dog training, film making

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:53 PM

I love the calendar! My only problem is....it's a calendar. I haven't used a paper calendar in years. I'm thinking about gifts, 'cuz I think it's a great idea, but I don't know anyone who uses calendars any more. Who are you guys giving one to?
I do beautiful, wild, unique abstract photography.
www.karenhyams.com
And here's my dog Danza
custom_dog_nema2_small.jpg

#9 linda

linda

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Interests:gardening ,cooking, having BBQ'S .keeping busy , fleamarkets , Hanging out with my AID dogs

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

I was JUST going to post about that- and I will also share any other sales they have over the next couple weeks :D

Today- Monday 11-28 use code
gift4theyear
in the code/coupon box to claim your 50% off 2 or more!

did not see the code until too late maria told me they were on sale Anna they look great thanks for using the boys but I have to ask WHY are they sooooo exspensive I have never seen a calander so high in price $29 dollars to me is high I got two one for each kid for xmas I would have order more if the price was lower
Linda Bell

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

Everyone...it supports AID's... :D
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#11 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

$29?? Huh?? The smaller sizes are $18 and $20.
Which for a single custom run of a printing is a really good price. Full color calendars at the big name stores are usually $12-20 anyways, and it helps the dogs so...

And Karen- I don't actually write on calendars much either, but will proudly hang one in my kitchen, and show it off and answer questions from inquisitive guests :D

#12 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:23 AM

I'm keeping one for keepsake, hanging one at work to show off an excellent and amazing breed of dog, and one goes to a special friend!!!!! :D

By the way the back of the calendar is amazing. I just love that scene!

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#13 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

So we now have a tally of at least 4 people/families that Don't have AI Dogs that want or ordered a calendar. LOL

Go US!

#14 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

By the way the back of the calendar is amazing. I just love that scene!

Me too. Front and back are so excellent...As well as all the pages in between!
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#15 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:53 AM

SALE on Calendars today Saturday 12/3

- buy $50 or more and get 50% off! -

coupon code: HOLIDAYSALE3

#16 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

I got mine--6 of them. Thanks for the code. It did save me 50%. Linda, sorry you had to pay for the large one, but you did save me from doing it.

Go into the area that says size, color, etc., and there you can pick the "standard size". Otherwise, they sell you the large one!

--David Dunning

#17 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

Reposting the calendar link.

AI Dog Calendar ordering link

#18 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sewing, Cooking, Willow, Family!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

I got 3 of them!
"I don't want to see new things, I want to see things new."

#19 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

I have added a button to the front page, that will take you to the calendar.

Forum front page.

--David Dunning

#20 linda

linda

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Interests:gardening ,cooking, having BBQ'S .keeping busy , fleamarkets , Hanging out with my AID dogs

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Here is the link to the Calendar!

WooHoo Calendar!!

The different sized calendars are all proportional, so the layout fits just fine.

I set the default to the standard 8.5x11 pic above/cal below.

For those that are stymied by the store - just click the big orange "Add to Cart" button to the right of the calendar picture, and enter the usual info for your payment/shipping.

I left some customization available- BUT Change pictures at your own risk!!

I got my calanders today they are great thank you Anna
Linda Bell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users