Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Winterpictures

It's snowtime again , time to take out the camera.

I'd always love to see pictures of Indian dogs in the snow , they look so natural.

So here are some pictures of Baingan in the snow.

winter_2010_004.JPG

winter_2010_009_edited.JPG

winter_2010_012.JPG

winter_2010_013.JPG

I also love these dogs in the snow it seems to bring out the best in them and the colder snake loves it

I'd always love to see pictures of Indian dogs in the snow , they look so natural.

He's fantastic! How old is he, now?

He is simply spectacular. What presence. Only 4? Geez, Marcel, you must get stopped constantly.

Wow! He is a beauty! Really interesting subtle markings on his face. Love his expression.

• 2 months later...

Marcel, your dogs look great !

Always fun going into the snow with the dogs.

Compared to previous years we had a lot of snow this winter in Belgium.

Here are Kyona-Mai and Quinto having fun:

snow__K____Q.jpg snow__Kyona.jpgsnow__Kyona__2.jpg

Edited by Sandra
That joy in their eyes....

My thoughts exactly.

looks like they are having the time of thier life hahahah

Thank you Sandra. You got some good looking dogs too.

I'd love to see Kyona-Mai as a pup but he really turned in to a handsome guy and still got that friendly look up on his face.

My goodness...he is beautiful and big! Bwahahaha...

Great pics, Marcel!

Debi you know that Indian Dogs always look bigger than they are on pictures because Baingana isn't that big at all.

Debi you know that Indian Dogs always look bigger than they are on pictures because Baingana isn't that big at all.

I wondered, as in some of Soul's pics, he looks ten times bigger than he is! Baingana is puffy around the chest like Shappa looks...Soul looks that way when he's laying down playing what we call "King of the Couch"! Bwahahaha How much does Baingana weigh? Soul is at 36 lbs right now.

you know Debi Snake is very large in the chest area he wieghed last vet visit the beging of march was 48 lbs I am guessing winter weight because he did not get out running as usual Now Malachi I had weighed yesterday is 25lbs solid at 4months. but looks skinny

I wondered, as in some of Soul's pics, he looks ten times bigger than he is! Baingana is puffy around the chest like Shappa looks...Soul looks that way when he's laying down playing what we call "King of the Couch"! Bwahahaha How much does Baingana weigh? Soul is at 36 lbs right now.
Edited by linda

Baingana will be about 36 lbs too. So you see , he looks much bigger on pictures than he really is.

Baingana will be about 36 lbs too. So you see , he looks much bigger on pictures than he really is.

They are all gorgeous dogs, won't tell you what Shunka weighs at present as he needs to lose some, but he is over 60lbs and is not really fat, so much of it is muscle weight too.

He is wearing a comfy collar at present, due to finally being castrated at 12 years old. They found a small tumour and I decided to have it done, we are wating now for the results. He is 12 now so it could have caused real problems so! There is always the risk of cancer as he has had it before.

He wasn't done when he was younger as there were not so many of the dogs then, especially here in Europe.

But try telling him to take it easy, no chance, he wants to run, but of course he is not allowed at present. He seems fit and fine though, still up to chatting up the ladies, that's my boy!

That's so true - they have so many characteristics of many larger breeds that it is hard to scale them down in your mind without seeing them next to something. Danza is one of the few that actually looks as small as she is, and that's only because she is so dainty. But she's up to a full 34 pounds now! Her legs are little twigs, though.

On another note, I told my husband last night that it can be a little freaky to be reading and look up to see a dog just lying there with a laser stare on me. Sometimes she lets me know she's there by hooking her paw on my foot or something, but other times, it's just....BAM! It's like she's been trying to control my thoughts telepathically.

Thank you Sandra. You got some good looking dogs too.

I'd love to see Kyona-Mai as a pup but he really turned in to a handsome guy and still got that friendly look up on his face.

She is indeed a pretty girl (not a boy ) and real gentle and friendly.

A few weeks ago she wasn't that friendly towards our chicken :( . She must have thought it was a cool toy and had a blast with it. The pour thing ! The moment we noticed what was going on our chicken seemed to be be near dead . It survived bus hasn't layed an egg since. I didn't think it would survive but hey, they seem to be strong birds !

Here are some moving pictures of Kyona and Quinto in the snow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBsCkcEu60Q

thats awsome I have been wantingto put MAlachi and Snake video on utube but cant figure out how

She is indeed a pretty girl (not a boy ) and real gentle and friendly.

A few weeks ago she wasn't that friendly towards our chicken :( . She must have thought it was a cool toy and had a blast with it. The pour thing ! The moment we noticed what was going on our chicken seemed to be be near dead . It survived bus hasn't layed an egg since. I didn't think it would survive but hey, they seem to be strong birds !

Here are some moving pictures of Kyona and Quinto in the snow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBsCkcEu60Q

That was terrific! What a great start to my day!

That's so true - they have so many characteristics of many larger breeds that it is hard to scale them down in your mind without seeing them next to something. Danza is one of the few that actually looks as small as she is, and that's only because she is so dainty. But she's up to a full 34 pounds now! Her legs are little twigs, though.

On another note, I told my husband last night that it can be a little freaky to be reading and look up to see a dog just lying there with a laser stare on me. Sometimes she lets me know she's there by hooking her paw on my foot or something, but other times, it's just....BAM! It's like she's been trying to control my thoughts telepathically.

I know what you mean Karen. When I get into my "creative zone" to paint or design, Tolinka ALWAYS barks one bark, or makes a throaty sound to bring me out of it....It never fails. I guess he wants my mental attention on him. That can be frustrating because if I don't get into that wonderful zone, there is not the free wheeling creative process. Another thing he does is if he is out side for a time and I start thinking about him, wondering and picturing where he is, he magically appears. I swear there is telepathic communication going on. I think we are both into each others head. I think I am going to pay more attention to this and see if I can consciously communicate with him this way....what a trip :Bwahahaha: