Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

June 2010--pup Pictures

1st pic – Blue Bird (blue /tan) with her female pup (chocolate/tan)

jun20101.jpg

2nd pic – Blue X Shappa’s litter of 2 - male pup (choc/tan ) long hair with blue eyes – taken by Julie Elmore that has been waiting for a long time for a long hair.

june20102.jpg

3rd pic – Echo, blue gray/tan (mother of Rowdy; father of Sonoma’s litter)

june20103.jpg

4th – pic -Echo’s X Rocky’s litter of 4 – eating

june20104.jpg

5th pic- Shasta’s X Jay’s litter of 8

june20105.jpg

6th pic – Sonoma X Rowdy’s litter of 8

june20106.jpg

7th pic – Peyote, camera shy – she had a litter of 6 with grays & dark tan sables like her & father Nova

june20107.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they are ALL so beautiful, it nearly brings tears to my eyes.

And they really look like my old Gypsy in type/form.. *lump in throat*

Can hardly wait till this weekend!!

:D

Wonderful pics Allison. Only wish I was up there helping, but know if I was I would most definitely want one. Maybe next spring for #2 for me. :D

Love it, love it, love it! So Soul has many 1/2 brothers and sisters now!!! Shappa and Echo each produced this time!! Love the ones of Rowdy and Sonoma's - the colors are amazing...and just realized how much Soul looks like his Mama! I see that look all the time!

Thanks Allison! Just was told that this time next year we will be headed out to the ranch to pick up a 2nd pup!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

O My gosh!!!! My boys and I just jumped up and down and we called my husband at work! We can't wait to get our new puppy and to think that one of those little babies is ours. Thank you for posting the pictures.

O My gosh!!!! My boys and I just jumped up and down and we called my husband at work! We can't wait to get our new puppy and to think that one of those little babies is ours. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Lucky, lucky you. Those pups are beautiful. I too love the Rowdy X Sonoma pups. That silver color is fantastic. This is the color I was originally hoping for (not that I'm disappointed w/ what I got; I ain't). I remember Kim saying he was trying to get that color back, so there you go.

I just love the puppies I miss the puppy smell and breathe I cant beleive how much mal has grown I look back and just minths ago he was a fur ball too :)

1st pic – Blue Bird (blue /tan) with her female pup (chocolate/tan)

jun20101.jpg

2nd pic – Blue X Shappa’s litter of 2 - male pup (choc/tan ) long hair with blue eyes – taken by Julie Elmore that has been waiting for a long time for a long hair.

june20102.jpg

3rd pic – Echo, blue gray/tan (mother of Rowdy; father of Sonoma’s litter)

june20103.jpg

4th – pic -Echo’s X Rocky’s litter of 4 – eating

june20104.jpg

5th pic- Shasta’s X Jay’s litter of 8

june20105.jpg

6th pic – Sonoma X Rowdy’s litter of 8

june20106.jpg

7th pic – Peyote, camera shy – she had a litter of 6 with grays & dark tan sables like her & father Nova

june20107.jpg

I just love the puppies I miss the puppy smell and breathe I cant beleive how much mal has grown I look back and just minths ago he was a fur ball too :)

Ha; that's why I took so many pictures of Danza when she was a pup! That way, I still get to sleep at night AND get to look at a super cute puppy. :)

Allison, Thank you so much for the pics. Keep them coming. :) We are getting so excited over here. I check the forums everyday for new information. It is nice to read that I am not the only person who is having issues with their patience. :) It's just so hard not to be too excited. They are so precious. Give all of them lots of love for the rest of us who are too far away.

Again, thanks!

Give all of them lots of love for the rest of us who are too far away.

Will do! And, after Friday, it will be a nice, even, 30 pups.

Will do! And, after Friday, it will be a nice, even, 30 pups.

Oh Man- we are gonna have some fun in a couple days!

Wheee

I will be clearing off my camera card (800+ capacity !) to take a BUNCH of pictures of pups and adults- per Kim's request! Whee!!! I have a legitimate excuse to hang with the dogs!! Yay-Me! :D

Also looking forward to meeting you, Karen- and the rest of the fam that comes with.

And welcome Chickasaw 5-OH to the most fun forum I have ever found on the internet!

Hmmm, with the new puppy, I wonder if the hubby will let me get a new digital camera?? L0L

Allison thanks so much for the puppy pictures!!! Oh how it makes me want another one!!! Don't know if hubby would agree hee hee! Chhaya keeps him busy when I'm not here! Love seeing the puppies sooo much!!! Keep them coming!!!

Good luck to all the owners.....you are in for GOOD TIMES!!!! Enjoy every minute!!!

Hi all -

This thread is so fun, so positive..very nice to read all the excitement everyone is feeling!

We are on the waiting list as well. Just by luck we were up in Oregon last month and were able to visit Kim, Arlene and all their wonderful animals. My wife, daughter and I had a great time there and were so impressed by Kim and Arlene's lifestyle, knowledge of breeding and dedication.

We are busy getting ready (at home) for a new pup! Haven't a clue as to what Kim will choose for us, but neither my wife or I are worried as we trust his abilities and insight into these special dogs' personalities.

Welcome roots! I'll upgrade your account.

I'll do my best ;)

I can hold about 1k shots on my card.. I think that will do. :D

Tho I do need to find my car-charger for AA batteries. The cam has real-time running focus capabilities so I can shoot on the fly, and not have to wait for it to catch up. But that eats batteries for breakfast! L0L

(does it bug aidogs that I can L0L without it converting to the blasted "bwahahaha"?)

Anyway- I'll be leaving y'all alone for a couple days. -- enjoy the peace/quiet ;)

And I'll return with a Ton of pics, and a wet chin from puppy kisses! yay

Maybe we will meet our future family member :) who knows?

Have fun everybody, and we will give your regards to the dogs and pups!

Starry-

Ok- camera upgraded! 12mp Point n Shoot with semi-macro capability. I think a camera that can stop my fan on high-speed aught to do the trick :D

(photo downsampled with respect to bandwidth)

Nice shot Starghoti.....you are going to have great fun with your new camera. Can't wait to see some of those action shots when you get your new pup......oh you are going to have fun :)

Oh Man!

What a passle of cuties!

Trevor and I had a BLAST at Kim's this last weekend. We took tons of pics had a fantastic time playing with puppies and congratulating mommas for doing such wonderful jobs. Here are a few pics of the pups and mommas to tide you over.

our apologies for humans in the pictures :) ...

100_0055.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0203.jpg

100_0205.jpg

How about this one:

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_07_2010/post-14760-1278948130.jpg

Don't you just want to connect with the little one? Killer.

And that last shot...what a moment.

Starghoti, so that is you with the dark ponytail? You are much younger than I thought. I've been giving you way too much respect.

That first shot, showing the pups from above-those silver/blues. You can see them ranging out in their kennel, there is sun and shade, and a big log, on which to jump.

Once you've seen how they live, you know they are happy pups! He drops them into our hands, so ready for us.

Was there one you were drawn to, or did you find you could love many of them?

Starghoti, so that is you with the dark ponytail? You are much younger than I thought. I've been giving you way too much respect.

Was there one you were drawn to, or did you find you could love many of them?

yes

HEY! -- um, no wait! Thank You :)

L0L0L

you made my day Allison-

connections? There were a couple, the "All colors" one with the light sable shoulders and dark tail- Adored him (second in line to the fence in the group of 4) He thought I was pretty kewl too. Really hope to see how he grows up- he's going to be interesting. And the medium tan sable one in Peyote's litter (I think, in front of the dogloo in 118? in the big gallery)

But I loved them all. Even the little long haired red boy that was Hell on shoelaces.. Bwahahaha

It was so much fun meeting them at that age.

Edited by Starghoti

Dark tail? Yes I see him.

I'll watch for #118.

great pics Starghoti. The pic with you sitting on the log with the pup behind your right foot.....there is definitely a content look on both of your faces....is this one Kim's / your choice? I can just hear your squeals of delight punctuated with happy anticipation all the way down here to California :) Oh to be there again, picking out a new pup. Don't know that I can wait out this year.