Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2011/post-3-1320190060.jpg

Tamarack

Owner: Mikaela Ritter of Barrington, NH.

Beautiful shot- beautiful young dog!!

simply stunning-amazing

lucky you

Thank you everyone!

I do feel truly lucky to be able to have him in my life; he has given back so much in the time he's been here (unbelievable that it's only been two months..). I know people say this all the time when they get new dogs, but I simply can't imagine life without him now.

Fantastic picture--fantastically beautiful puppy! Great choice for the month.

Lots of good shots of Tamarack to choose from, but that lighting seemed perfect for November.

A regal photo of our dogs. I know we have all seen our dogs in just this pose, but we did not have our cameras handy. So glad that you are good with the camera, Woodrat. I will enjoy opening up to this, all month.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2011/post-3-1320190060.jpg

Tamarack

Owner: Mikaela Ritter of Barrington, NH.

Beautiful boy. Love the white chest blaze. It's good to have something other than teeth to help you see your black dog up here in the North at night.

How far North are you, Sherab? And welcome.

Hi! Where is Sanford MI? We are in the Charlevoix/Traverse City area.

JudyK in northern Michigan

Judy, Sanford is between Clare (Cops and Doughnuts) and Midland (Dow Chemical). Would you be the Judy of Larry and Judy with the 3 lovely dogs? Scott and I (Karen - but that name was already taken on the forum) are on Kim's wait list.

Judy, Sanford is between Clare (Cops and Doughnuts) and Midland (Dow Chemical). Would you be the Judy of Larry and Judy with the 3 lovely dogs? Scott and I (Karen - but that name was already taken on the forum) are on Kim's wait list.

Yepper, yepper, yepper -- that's us!!! Larry stopped the other day at Cops and Doughnuts and brought 'treats' home!! Yummie! Well, when your new arrival gets to Michigan, you'll all have to take another ride!!!! We'd love to meet the pup and you know our three will too!!! Great to have you here!!

JudyK