Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Future New Owner

I got a call yesterday from a couple that Kim gave them my number asking about the AID's. Actually we get a number of calls, especially those who live in Oregon. A very nice older couple who just lost a dog about a month ago. Their remaining dog is having a hard time dealing with the loss and can't seem to move on. They are hoping to add another dog to their family.They are very interested in this special breed of dog. We talked for almost 30 min., answering their many questions. I believe they are going to contact Kim today if not already and want to go down to visit the ranch. He said that after talking to me that I sealed the deal for them.

Hopefully another happy family owning this amazing breed.

• Like 5
I got a call yesterday from a couple that Kim gave them my number asking about the AID's. Actually we get a number of calls, especially those who live in Oregon. A very nice older couple who just lost a dog about a month ago. Their remaining dog is having a hard time dealing with the loss and can't seem to move on. They are hoping to add another dog to their family.They are very interested in this special breed of dog. We talked for almost 30 min., answering their many questions. I believe they are going to contact Kim today if not already and want to go down to visit the ranch. He said that after talking to me that I sealed the deal for them.

Hopefully another happy family owning this amazing breed.

Thanks for taking good care of this couple, or rather, of this family to see that they get what they need.

I know that talking to owners was very important to us in our decision making process. You can read a lot of information online but it doesn't compare to hearing it in person & being able to ask questions, I also called the owner of Canine Angels and she spent a lot of time talking to us so that we had realistic expectations for this breed.

• Like 1

So nice of you to put yourself forward, and take the time.