Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Welcome To The Public

I'd like to welcome those of you who either are new to our forum or do not own an indian dog currently. If you have questions or would like to learn more about the American Indian Dog, please feel free to post to the forum here and discuss the breed. We have several monitors who will be willing to help with your questions and help you out . So come on in and sit down and let's talk a bit. You're welcome to our circle!

---

Cyndi

Respect means listening until everyone has been heard and understood; only then is there a possibility of balance and harmony. -- Dave Chief Grandfather of Red Dog

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to welcome those of you who either are new to our forum or do not own an indian dog currently. If you have questions or would like to learn more about the American Indian Dog, please feel free to post to the forum here and discuss the breed. We have several monitors who will be willing to help with your questions and help you out . So come on in and sit down and let's talk a bit. You're welcome to our circle!

---

Cyndi

Respect means listening until everyone has been heard and understood; only then is there a possibility of balance and harmony. -- Dave Chief Grandfather of Red Dog

As the founder/trustee of the A.I.Dog breed, I would like to also welcome any one to learn more about our wonderful American Indian Dogs.

We have choosen not to let our breed go in the normal AKC dirrection, as we do not agree with there policy's & inbred type breeding practices. There for we maintain strict controlled breeding programs & require all pet owners to spay & neuter. This is our way of keeping a very healthy (both mind & body) breed going into the future.

Feel free to browse the public area's & read the research articles, owners story's & pictures on our breed club IIDOBA sanctioned forum. This is a very rare breed, so there is not a lot of information out there, other than on our links web sites & feel free to go through those. We have over 500 very happy owners along with their A.I.Dogs.

Keep in mind that these A.I.Dogs are not wolf hybrids that some unscrupulus breeders are calling N.A.I.D.'s

Thank you & enjoy our 'Red Road' of Dogs .... Kim La Flamme