Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Introducing Dief!

Introducing Dief from Kona and Rowdy! Pronounced "Deef".

She arrived at the beginning of the week, and what a life changer she's been! She is definitely smart, she was already potty trained and sitting, by the second day. She is also fantastic when I have to step out for a bit, never making a fuss. I still can't believe she is finally here!! I'm looking forward to so many adventures!!

Here is a few photos, including one with her favorite moose toy, (what a proud Canadian Mama I am!) :D

Oh and I also met her brother when I went to pick her up from Logan Airport. He was jet black with a white sock - adorable!!

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0408.JPG

Edited by c.jbeach
  • Like 8
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introducing Dief from Kona and Rowdy! Pronounced "Deef".   She arrived at the beginning of the week, and what a life changer she's been! She is definitely smart, she was already potty trained and si

Just had the next vet visit! 12 weeks and 12.6lbs healthy, happy, and hopefully learning a thing or two each day. She grows like nothing i've ever seen. I'll wake up and her face is changed, i'll come

New Diefy Adventures include: SKIING! Cant find a ski resort desolate enough to let her run free, so I tried backpack. She loves it, I get a hell of a workout, and we got away with it too!... for 2 da

Posted Images

She a looker! Seems these pups are all very smart! :wub:

Hope you keep the pics and stories coming! Welcome to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the next vet visit! 12 weeks and 12.6lbs healthy, happy, and hopefully learning a thing or two each day. She grows like nothing i've ever seen. I'll wake up and her face is changed, i'll come back later the same morning and her legs are longer its incredible! She also sure is a jumper. Not necessarily jumping up on things, but she pounces like nobody's business. Here are some photos from her last few weeks (cause we all know that's the real good stuff :P )

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

double.jpg

double 2.jpg

double 3.jpg

double 4.jpg

• Like 8

Wonderful! Thanks for the pics and the information! Can't wait to hear about the four month visit (last puppy shots)!

Top row, last photo......REGAL! What a pose. You can really see the majestic side of her personality.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all! Heres another update. We're at 4months now and oh how the time is flying. We've been working hard and learning alot. We have had a small bought with worms: scrambling through the park one day we came upon a dead mouse which sadly she was at before I knew what hit us. :( But we are health and happy now! While Dief still has the occasional tantrum and has endless energy, she is making a great pup and a good walking and hopefully soon running partner! Here are some more pics :)

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0944.jpg

fe.jpg

tf.jpg

Edited by c.jbeach
  • Like 2

How very cool....great shots! Thanks for posting!

Great SMILE in the first photo! Everyone must be having a good time!

• Like 1

i love the smile,and does she try to bring in the sticks,mooka is for ever trying to bring them in the house and some times if i am not the one to let him in he gets them and and rips all the bark off and then he done with it

Quote Ki, Laflamme:

Hi Kim!

Dief and I are doing well, its been a crazy whirlwind, but we are both learning alot. She is a fabulous and very intelligent dog, but indeed hard headed and needing alot of work just like you warned me about in your interview! You really did select a good dog for me, somehow you managed to pick a dog thats just as stubborn as I am! And as a result I think we really are really growing well together. She's also very fearless, curious and has endless energy, so while it is still a short ways off I am very excited to get her into the mountains where we can really explore together.....

Thanks again,

Cara – MA

• Like 2

i love the smile,and does she try to bring in the sticks,mooka is for ever trying to bring them in the house and some times if i am not the one to let him in he gets them and and rips all the bark off and then he done with it

Haha no thankfully she doesn't try to bring them inside! She'll drag the sticks around for a bit but if she drops it by accident or gets distracted (by something geese or squirrels) she just leaves them be. She does strip her toys of their cloth like skin, to get at the rubber toy inside though!