Photo

Summer 2017 Pups Going To New Homes

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer pup owners – Karson and her family  – Their 1st  AIDog – Tennessee  

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

20170913_132357.jpg

#22 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owner Tarease – Oregon -  her 5th AIDog -

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

20170912_101741.jpg

#23 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:27 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 pup owner – Rik  - California -  with his 2nd AIDog -   

20170912_142153.jpg

#24 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owner – Fred, drove out from Illinois to pick up his 1st AIDog pup -

20170913_110125.jpg

#25 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owners - Russ & Lora drove out from Montana to pickup their 1st AIDog puppy. 

20170914_085444.jpg

#26 Rik

Rik

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:fishing, mycology,gardening,sci-fi,photography,meditation, kenpo,retired.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

She is so different from Nita 

#27 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

The pups going to new homes thread is my absolute favorite!
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#28 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

First time AIDog puppy owner - Ed from Texas.  Pictured below is Ed's son holding the new puppy.

The pup is doing great. Got him his first puppy shot yesterday and check for intestinal worms (none). We are staying on the crate schedule with good success. My wife is working late so we'll get a full family pic soon. Our son Eddie is doing great with him (he holds him like he holds his chickens). So far so great guys.
>
> Best,
> Ed 

IMG_2657.JPG

#29 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:39 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer pup owners - 2nd AIDog - Jolene - Michigan

IMG951218.jpg

He is gorgeous and loved.

IMG951219001.jpg

Now we are going to go home and adore him.

Good morning! Our new pup is home and getting acclimated to it and us. We love him!

Thank you for selecting him for our family.

FullSizeRender.jpg

#30 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:43 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 puppy owner – Lindsay – Oregon

20170915_141754.jpg     20170915_141803(0).jpg

#31 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

Quote from Kim La Flamme

2017 Summer puppy owner Felix and husband - Florida - 2nd AIDog

Hey Kim just wanted to shoot you some photos of this little guy and let you know everything went smoothly :) he's adjusting well and chepi is so excited she's having a hard time containing herself! 

We have decided to call him Kyber and he is already doing so well. I think my favorite part about him is the cute little freckles on his legs! Haha 

Felix 

IMG9511451001.jpg IMG_1219.JPG IMG_1267.JPG IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1526.JPG

#32 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:13 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owners – Elizabeth -  California

20170919_124347.jpg

#33 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

Felix, oh, my the EXPRESSION on Chepi's face with the new little  one.....PRICELESS!!!!! Congrats....

....and congrats to all the new puppy owners!!!! 

#34 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

Summer 2017 puppy (2nd AIDog puppy  owner) - Dan - Canada

20170921.jpg

#35 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:42 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2017 Summer puppy - 1st time AIDog owners - Simon and Carole - Ontario, Canada

Kim and Greg,

Just a short note to tell you how much we appreciated everything you have done and confirm that our little guy is settling in perfectly.  Still working on a name and will send that shortly with the registration form.  

Cheers,

Simon and Carole

20170923.jpg

#36 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owners – Kevin and daughter Teresa - California

20170922_120733.jpg

Edited by Greg, 23 September 2017 - 09:53 PM.

#37 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2017 summer puppy - donated by SDK to Canine Angels for children’s service dog,  going to puppy raiser in Montana

20170923_163059.jpg

#38 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:52 AM

Love seeing all the happiness pictures of the pups and their new families. I was excitedly waiting to see who the lucky family was who got the pup I was dreaming about… yay for Kevin and daughter Teresa! So happy for all! :) :)

#39 Jason

Jason

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

Rose is doing great with her 'big brother' Hunter. She is a fabulous addition to the family.  We adore her!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170902_201429.jpg
  • IMG_20170903_081544.jpg
  • IMG_20170903_085140.jpg

#40 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

With all these puppy owners I am really hoping we get some uodates! I am really looking forward to see how Kybers siblings from Little Bird/ Tonto grow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users