Photo

Summer 2017 Pups Going To New Homes

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:32 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owners – Beau and fiancee Danielle  - Minnesota

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170708_210357.jpg

#2 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Congrats on your puppy. She is beautiful. It was so nice to meet you at the gathering this year. Hope your drive back was smooth and not too eventful. I hope you see you back again next year. 

#3 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

What an adorable family! Congratulations on your precious little girl. It was fun meeting you and hope you had a great trip home!

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

Oh my goodness!!! How adorable...what nice color she is...can't wait to hear of her name! 

#5 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owner – Berta - Oregon

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

20170720_153535.jpg

Edited by Greg, 22 July 2017 - 07:25 PM.

#6 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

I feel so blessed! Frankie (Francesca) Is settling in beautifully. She has a wonderful temperament & is smart and sweet. Definitely has her mischievous side - this morning she figured out how to get through the baby gate, and also proudly brought me my slipper. She had a rough first night away from her pack, but has adjusted quickly and voluntarily hangs out in her crate. I'll do my best to figure out the tech so I can post pictures along the way. If there's anyone with an AI dog nearby, we'd love to play! Berta, Monmouth, OR

#7 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

Hi Greg, thought I'd let you know things are going well - Frankie is indeed wonderful!  Thanks !  Berta

IMG950360.jpg

#8 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

Awww what a perfect pair

#9 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:02 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

First time AIDog owner with 2017 summer puppy – Eric and Jill - Canada

20170724_144700(0).jpg

#10 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2017 summer … new puppy owners; Jon & Traci - Washington

140337.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

Update on new 2017 summer pup

Hello,

It was very nice to meet both of you and to be able to adopt one of your pups (even though Traci wanted to take them all - Greg probably should have conducted a pat-down just to be sure!). We are looking forward to having him as a long-time companion and spreading the word about the AID.

He is becoming accustomed to us and is very playful when he gets going! Sleeps a lot as puppies do though - being in the truck is like a sleeping pill for him, as soon as that motor starts he’s out like a light! Our niece got to meet him today and he didn’t even seem “shy” with her. I think we all made a good choice with his personality and our lifestyle - I think he’s very observant and seems like he’s always thinking about what’s going on.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the day went well and the pup is great!

We’ll keep in touch once we get onto the forum. 

Thanks again!

Jon & Traci - WA

IMG_0256.jpeg

Edited by Greg, 27 August 2017 - 09:58 PM.

#11 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:02 AM

They're all absolutely precious!  :wub:

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#12 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:22 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

Summer 2017 puppy (2nd AIDog puppy  owners) - Jason & Michelle - Massachusetts

20170901_131622.jpg

#13 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

Ohhh that puppy! Is that a Shania x Flint pup? Stunning!!

#14 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 puppy owners –Their 2nd AIDog - Garrett & Megan - Oregon

20170902_133528.jpg

#15 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

looks like a baby Zuni- the Mass pup

Edited by NorCal, 04 September 2017 - 10:24 AM.

#16 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New summer 2017 puppy owners – Nicole & daughters - Washington

20170904_112110.jpg

#17 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:46 AM

Love this thread!  All the pics of pups and happy people!!!!!

Ohhh the excitment of the match!

then the new mommy syndrome - LOL!

(looking forward to going through that again someday!!!!!   :P )

Hope to hear about the puppies growth on the from the new caretakers  .....   ;)

#18 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:32 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2017 summer pup - 3rd AIDog owner - Julie - also a dog agility trainer - Oregon

20170906_133753.jpg

#19 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:08 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer puppy owner – Penny from southern Oregon

20170909_130448.jpg

#20 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 summer pup owner – Denise – Their 2nd AIDog – northern Oregon   

20170910_112137.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users