Photo

Wind Walker (Wendy) X Tonto (2017 Spring Litter)

Wendy Tonto Pup puppies

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Wow!  I think that's a waiting record!

AI Dogs are so special.  It's amazing how they 'know' each other - that they are of the same even when never met previously.

The communication is different than with modern dogs.  They play with modern dogs definitely and are great housemates with modern breeds  :)

You are so right!  I wholeheartedly agree these dogs are VERY special!

#22 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

Yes such beautiful pups, the anticipation is so much harder than you would think (as everyone on here can attest too) i think its because these are such special animals and  everyone is so excited to be the "next" one called. I have been waiting over 5 years for a pup and its so fun getting closer to finally having one whether my name is called for one of the pups in this litter or future ones. The anticipation does make it that much more special when you finally get the phone call from Kim. I wish all three of these wonderful pups all the best to wherever they end up!

The waiting seems to be the most difficult part for most on the waiting list.  But for those that don't know, there was a good reason for Eric's five (5) year wait.  The waiting period is not five (5) years for a puppy, just to clarify.  

#23 Eric

Eric

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Retired athlete that Designs Subdivisions.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

yes it was due to my own accord that i have waited as long as i have. i had moved around a lot and couldn't give a new puppy the proper attention it would deserve. this is why i have waited so long. Thanks Greg for clarifying this as i wouldn't want anyone else thinking it is usually that long. 

#24 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

The tip on the tail....what cute little guys.

#25 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

Here are some pictures taken today of the puppies. 

20170629_104146_1.jpg     20170629_104114_1.jpg     20170629_104046_1.jpg

After the photo shoot, this one wanted me to take a picture of her belly.

20170629_103919_1.jpg

#26 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1151 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:20 AM

Cuteness overload.

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#27 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

Great pictures of each!!!!!!!!!

Very lucky people - whoever gets the call on the list!!  :wub:

#28 Samie

Samie

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

So very cute!!! Thank you for the continued updates Greg!!!

#29 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:51 AM

omgosh! <3

#30 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

I can't handle those photos! I know it isn't my turn and it's killing me! So happy for whoever gets one of these babes

#31 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2220 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:33 AM

The champagne of pups

#32 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:25 AM

Eric,

I knew there was circumstances,  my long wait (a yr) was waiting for the right pup personality for a Therapy dog.  It worked out GREAT!  :wub:

#33 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:15 PM

Oh......my.........cuteness!!!!!!! This is too much. Totally makes me want a third. But, it'll be a year or two. Since we are relocating, we will need to settle down first and get our house built. Good luck to all of the lucky families that will be adding a fur baby into their lives. We are truly blessed to have 'man's best friend' in our lives. 

#34 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:19 AM

.....<sigh>....such adorable cuteness....my favorite one is the last pic on the back...and the group....and staring into the camera...okay, okay, ALL of them!!! LOL!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wendy, Tonto, Pup, puppies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users