• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:18 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=O7wjryZ6wuA

#2 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

Very nice.  Looks as if he is adjusting nicely.

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

LOL!!! Love it...the adorable puppy-round body and short little legs!!.Wyot is all lean and leggy right now at just about 5 months. Just looked back at pictures, and oohed and ahhed at how small he was! Enjoy, as this phase passes faster than you think. :P

Wyot still chases the broom (cannot sweep without carrying a waterspray bottle, the only way he lets me sweep) and barks at it, and he just started to respect shoes, though we have to keep reminding him, less so than before, of course. It's really wonderful to watch all they do, and how quickly they learn!

#4 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

Darmok owns the frog!  LOL!

KittynDoc is right, the grow so fast!

It's fun looking back at all the stages of development!  :wub:

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

That is a good-looking pup!  I love all the little bears we have had recently.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users