6 replies to this topic

#1 MeganC

MeganC

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

Hello all! It's been a long time since my last post about Zephyr. This past week we went over to Kim's to pick up our new gal Juno! What a sweet little pup she is. She slept the whole way home on my lap. She is doing great at home, already getting along nicely on her potty training. She and Zephyr are still adjusting to each other (Zephyr has only child syndrome) but there's more and more progress every day. It is so fun to watch them test play boundaries and growl and yip at each other. Juno howled like a little banshee the first night at home, but with a bit correction and some reassurance she is only waking up for potty breaks now. We are so excited to have her here with us. We will try to update more soon! -Megan, Dustin, and Zephyr

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170205_103754_049~2.jpg
  • IMG_20170202_175337_409~2.jpg

#2 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

Juno is adorable. I love that picture. Looks like a happy girl.

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:47 PM

How adorable!!! What a handsome boy Zephyr is...and what a happy family! Many happy days ahead.... :)

#4 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:22 AM

Preciousness!  Welcome to having two. :)

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#5 MeganC

MeganC

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Here are some more pictures of Juno'so first two weeks at home. She and Zephyr are getting on better every day. They play some tug o' war, chase, and coffee table hide and seek. We have been trying to get her out as best as we can without her being able to actually touch the ground. At least she starts her puppy vaccines tomorrow! I have some more pictures of them playing, but I can't seem to be able to size them down small enough to fit the 2mb limit, but I'll keep trying. Potty training is hit and miss with her, but I think she will get there soon. More soon! -Megan, Dustin, Zephyr, and Juno

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170209_181911_527.jpg
  • IMG_20170213_211827_233.jpg
  • IMG_20170213_211731_284.jpg
  • 20170213_214231.jpg

#6 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2220 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

Oh Zeph I know that face! Mom what have you done? And there she is making headway into his heart, probably already much deeper that he knows.

#7 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:27 AM

"BFF" :wub:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users