• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:17 AM

<sigh> one never tires of seeing the cute little fluff balls going to their new homes...and their very happy, lucky owners! :)  :wub:

#22 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 winter pup owner - Mona from New York

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

Hi Kim

Puppy arrived home yesterday morning, shipping process went smoothly! He was great on the car ride home, from airport, just slept on my lap. Once he got home though he just wanted to play.

He is super sweet and loves to crawl in my lap and cuddle. I've also been obsessively taking him outside every hour so he hasn't had an accident in the house yet!

While he is a little cautious he is curious and loves to explore. I absolutely love him and I couldn't be happier. And I am so excited for the dog he'll grow up to be! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity for a companion. And please thank Greg for me again. He was such a help with the whole process!

I've attached a few photos from yesterday.

Thank you!

Mona - NY

1.JPG     2.jpg     3.jpg

Edited by Greg, 24 March 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#23 rickallen65

rickallen65

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

MELTING. So cute, What a great litter. Hows the crate training going?

#24 Emmburr

Emmburr

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, utimate frisbee, hiking, climbing, camping, generally being in the mountains, reading, video games and all things nerdy.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

MELTING. So cute, What a great litter. Hows the crate training going?

They are all so adorble! I think my boy looks a lot like your Tesuque. And crate training is going alright. The first day (3 days ago) he howled and cried like little banshee. That night he howled for an hour before settling down but only woke me up once in the middle of the night. Yesterday he was a bit better, crying for only 10 minutes before settling down during the day. I waited till he was fast asleep before putting him in the crate for the night and he didn't cry at all! We actually switched to an open top play pen for the downstairs and the crate for night time and he seems to really like that. He was even better today being in the pen. So I'm very hopeful that he'll settle down in his pen/crate without howling like a storm in the future. How is your girl?

#25 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

Oh how it brings back the memories of just a few short months ago, when Wyot was that little!!! Enjoy this time, as it goes by very quickly!! How ADORABLE is your little fluff! :wub:  I may also have asked before, but where in NY are you? I'm in the Catskills.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users