Spring Pups 2015

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:40 AM

Several females are confirmed pregnant!  Will keep you informed!  

So happy.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

“The AIDog breed now has several confirmed pregnant females now to catch up on those on the waiting list that have passed during the winter months & those just getting on the waiting list ….  The AIDOG club / founder kennels will be updating with names & pix soon – thanks “.  

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

I'm sooooo excited and I'm NOT even on the Waiting List!!!!!!!!!

#4 Brandon_N90

Brandon_N90

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, hiking, my 4 legged friend, baseball, food and craft beer:)

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

The most exciting day of my life is inching closer and closer :)

#5 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

OOOHHHH YAY!! I am soooo super excited!  :)  :)  :D  :D

#6 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1151 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

Yay...more puppy teeth!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#7 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:32 AM

Yay...more puppy teeth!

I threw out the first one b4 I realized what it was ......  and I guess my girl has swallowed all the rest!

Does that mean I have to get another puppy to save a tooth?  :P

#8 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:36 AM

absolutely.

--David Dunning

#9 Clay805

Clay805

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

Oh this is too good!

#10 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2220 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:30 AM

Brandon, darling I want you to remember you said that when your pup does the inevitable. Can't say 4 sure but it will fall into one of these categories: cosmic destruction of something you value, sleep depravation, bodily fluid where you don't want it, selective hearing, ear splitting noises here to fore thought tobe not found in nature wi earshot of the public, gang did I miss some? You will be living with a baby and then a teen for the next 3 years. A high n r g one. Add sugar to 2 two year olds w ADD was a recent description. Keep that enthusiasm, enjoy the excitement but keep perspective. The ups won't be as grand but neither will the downs. The reward is to really be in the moment, seeing things just as they are, growing together.ps even puppy vomit can be enjoyable from the perspective of caring for a being that needs you and would I be doing anything this memorable if I didn't have this pup. Also remember help is a click away here on the forum.

#11 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 380 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:40 AM

...and just when you thought your sweet pup was "over it" BAM! The Jekyll & Hyde phase kicks in. I've found it to be like a test. Dang! I shoulda, coulda, woulda. A real brain and patience stretcher--well worth every minute. But don't blink! You'll miss something really awesome...

Sherab is right. The forum is here for you. Visit often. Start now. Be prepared  ;)

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#12 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

VERY well stated Sherab and Carolyn!

Just when I go totally comfortable with the long wait =  BOOM puppy arrived and YES, that vomit clean up - or a recovery time - is actually a great bonding opportunity.  I grew up on a farm - and still was NOT prepared for the VOLUME that can come out of a little pup, or a growing pup  .....

I have never YELLED at Tayamni.  I have tilted my head to the sky and screamed a couple of times to calm myself, then focused back on the puppy.

The other day, I called Tayamni my daughter.  I consider my animals my kids and develop bonds as such "my four legged children" but I have told one it was my son or daughter, until Tayamni.  the other day.

That to me is the profoundness of these animals.  :wub:

#13 Clay805

Clay805

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:03 AM

Volume is the word I was missing Denise! Thanks! Yes, Elena goes for weeks asking to go out, following the routine, etc. and then oops! She gives this look as if to check-in that this still is a no-no…typical…lol…always checking to be sure you are in charge...

#14 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Yay...more puppy teeth!

I threw out the first one b4 I realized what it was ......  and I guess my girl has swallowed all the rest!

Does that mean I have to get another puppy to save a tooth?  :P

In my home it seems that loosing teeth happens in the middle of the night......All of our ears are open to the sound of little teeth grinding, then there is a the loud crunch, then the juicy sucking sound, the double swallow, more juicy sucking sounds, another double swallow, get up, do three turns and settle down again into the darkness.  Alas again, the sound of three pups breathing in their sleep.  I never do find those little teeth.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#15 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1151 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:48 AM

Okay Mol...I got a question.  How'd you 'double quote' like that?

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#16 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

Good for you Miz M--the first to try it.   I will add a tutorial to the "issues bugs and features"!

--David Dunning

#17 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:56 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme 

It’s probably about time to mention that we will be placing lots of pups to those that passed on the waiting list & catching up to those newly on the list around May to June.

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

#18 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:09 PM

This just made my whole day!  What wonderful news to hear!  My day (and my little daughter's day) for our dream to come true is getting closer and closer.  

#19 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:09 PM

:P Just super excited to be on the list and see new puppy faces whenever we are blessed with our furbaby

Edited by ohiomardan, 04 March 2015 - 12:10 PM.

#20 Nanette

Nanette

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:38 AM

Have we heard who is expecting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users