Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

June 2010--pup Pictures

All the current pups have homes, but sometimes people pass on a color, waiting for something specific.

You should get on the waiting list as soon as you're ready, and tell Kim if you are interested if someone passes on a pup.

He won't breed again, until he has a sufficient waiting list.

Have to remember, too, that just because there were 29 pups this time doesn't mean that there are 29 pups for sale. Kim always keeps pups from the litters -- just because he can and for certain markings and colorings. I agree 10000%! with Allison, get on the waiting list if you're not already on it because he doesn't breed until he has enough on the list. It may take a while but it's will be worth it.

JudyK in Michigan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time ago I read in the forum that all the people on the waiting list would receive a pup. There were 29 or 30 pups in total. I don't know how many people were on the waiting list, but I think I remember someone saying they were #25 in line. That is as close as I can get to answering your question Gib. Hope it helps. :angry:

Yup, Kim told me that I was 25th or 26th on the waiting list when I called a while back. Not sure how many more have lined up behind me, though.

The anticipation has been killing me and now with the first pups gone to their new homes, it's left me wondering when I could expect my heads up from Kim. Does anyone have an estimate?

Edited by Fortunado
Yup, Kim told me that I was 25th or 26th on the waiting list when I called a while back. Not sure how many more have lined up behind me, though.

The anticipation has been killing me and now with the first pups gone to their new homes, it's left me wondering when I could expect my heads up from Kim. Does anyone have an estimate?

That info comes right from the Grand Poo-Pa himself!! Drop him an email - either he or Arlene will respond! I know the anticipation drives you crazy but the big work is only about to begin!!! Get ready!!!!!!

JudyK

As mentioned before, we are also [im]patiently waiting as well. We put in our deposit last summer in July and had to turn down a puppy from the winter and spring litters due to some conflicts. But now we are ready with a yard and all. We have a poodle mix now who would love a brother.

So excited! It's all going to start happening so quick!

Hi all -

This thread is so fun, so positive..very nice to read all the excitement everyone is feeling!

We are on the waiting list as well. Just by luck we were up in Oregon last month and were able to visit Kim, Arlene and all their wonderful animals. My wife, daughter and I had a great time there and were so impressed by Kim and Arlene's lifestyle, knowledge of breeding and dedication.

We are busy getting ready (at home) for a new pup! Haven't a clue as to what Kim will choose for us, but neither my wife or I are worried as we trust his abilities and insight into these special dogs' personalities.

Hi Roots, I am new to this web site so I am not sure if I am replying in the correct spot but I sent you a message and just in case it did not go through I wanted to reply here also... I just wanted to let you know that our family is on the waiting list too and we live right next to you in Orange so once we get our puppies maybe we could have a dog day or something fun like that.

Wow Brian and wife ( why no name ) this little pup has quite a journy to get home congradulations Ilove the fact that you did this on ur honey moon awsome and you have all that time to bond on the way home

the second pic look a little like Lola :angry:

First 2 pups from first litter have been placed with the first two families on the waiting list. Here is a picture of one of them--very nice people:

Brian Rigby & wife in CO just got married & for their honey moon drove out "camping along the way" to pick up their new pup.

rigby.jpg

Is that sweet, or what? I wish I'd had my first dog when I was that young.

Third person on the waiting list is leaning toward this pup:

chasepup.jpg

If anyone else is as smitten with this little one, as I am, there are several of this color. Let Kim know. Tell him you saw the Chase pup.

Not to be mean but thanks I got my pup because some one changes thier minds the one with the dark mask and blue eyes is the one passed by Malachi so thank you for my blessing if it was you

As mentioned before, we are also [im]patiently waiting as well. We put in our deposit last summer in July and had to turn down a puppy from the winter and spring litters due to some conflicts. But now we are ready with a yard and all. We have a poodle mix now who would love a brother.

So excited! It's all going to start happening so quick!

Hi everybody!

We're still on our roadtrip, finally got a bit of time for a bit of internet. My wife's name is Marie and we've named the pup 'Vivien'. We absolutely love her! She seems to be having a great time, and has taken right to camping. We haven't had any time to upload any photos, but Vivien is quite photogenic when she is in that short nip of time between hyperactive and asleep, so we will make sure to post some when we get the opportunity.

Thank you for all the congratulations!

Brian and Marie

PS: Our avatar is not of Vivien currently, it is of our other dog Ronin as a puppy. He is almost one and a half now, and learning quickly how to play gently with someone less than a quarter his size!

Edited by Brian
That info comes right from the Grand Poo-Pa himself!! Drop him an email - either he or Arlene will respond! I know the anticipation drives you crazy but the big work is only about to begin!!! Get ready!!!!!!

JudyK

T and I went down on the weekend of the 10th of July, and I just e-mailed him a week ago, inquiring. We have yet to hear anything back. He never answered either in person or e-mail -- the 'when-ish?' question... :angry:

We are done with our big event for the summer, and have other flexible-timing things we are obligated to do, but we will have to dedicate a day to puppy retrieval... so planning is kinda up in the air... arg!

I'm sure that most of our frustration is actually anticipation in disguise.. :angry:

excited-psyched-thrilled-and a little worried..

Congratulations Brian and Marie! Very nice to see you again. And all you owners to be. As I recall, after waiting and waiting, suddenly it was hurry up and go!

I know these litters are only weeks apart, so the time is near for everyone.

that is a very elegant name great name these dogs love the out doors enjoy congradualations ! Marie and brian

Hi everybody!

We're still on our roadtrip, finally got a bit of time for a bit of internet. My wife's name is Marie and we've named the pup 'Vivien'. We absolutely love her! She seems to be having a great time, and has taken right to camping. We haven't had any time to upload any photos, but Vivien is quite photogenic when she is in that short nip of time between hyperactive and asleep, so we will make sure to post some when we get the opportunity.

Thank you for all the congratulations!

Brian and Marie

PS: Our avatar is not of Vivien currently, it is of our other dog Ronin as a puppy. He is almost one and a half now, and learning quickly how to play gently with someone less than a quarter his size!

Here are a few more pictures of the upcoming litters:

2010summerpup1.jpg

2010summerpup2.jpg

2010summerpup3.jpg

Wow! They've grown sooo much! So much personality (doginality?) truly beginning to show now.

Sooo beautiful! :lol: Love the blondie that looks like Kachina. With those eyes.

Thanks for the updated pics Allison- ya meanie :D

owwww the pain of anticipation!

(btw- viewed and posted from my iPhone- kewl that the forum has essentially full functionality on my phone's web browser!)

So many adorable pups!! I wonder who Kim will pick for us? I know we will be thrilled with any of them. They are all such pretty dogs. That was a big selling point for us with this breed. That and of course the fact that they are great with kids. So excited! I feel like a toddler saying, "My turn! My turn!" :hiccup:

I love that group shot. You can imagine their different personalities. Most of them are looking at the camera, and then there is the one, who has better things to do than get his picture taken.

ahhhhhhh..... puppy power. :D Congratulations to all you very lucky people who are going to be taking one of these bundles of energy home. These dogs are definitely life changing. Have a ball. :P;)

Those pictures are so cute that it hurts... I keep checking my email inbox haha

"

Edited by Starghoti
Here are a few more pictures of the upcoming litters:

2010summerpup1.jpg

2010summerpup2.jpg

2010summerpup3.jpg

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they great!!!!!! Thanks Allison for the pics....keep them coming for all of us PLEASE!!!

Man.. the one in the back of the group shot... The light colored one her head up and the "Yeah, I see you-" grin on her face.

So Adoreable.. :D:P;)

This is killing us...

I am having so much difficulty finding my 'creamy-zen-center'

I don't know how you all manage... :P

L0L- there needs to be a :pouty-foot-stomp: face

Man.. the one in the back of the group shot... The light colored one her head up and the "Yeah, I see you-" grin on her face.

Do you mean the one in the wayyyyy back, very cute, or the one with the head tilt?

Little dog people.

Do you mean the one in the wayyyyy back, very cute, or the one with the head tilt?

Little dog people.

The little pixie faced blondie way in the back/right, love the nose-up watching / not afraid, just observant smartie look on her(?) face. And the light honey-sable color too.. :angry:

Or the one with his paw on the fence looking off to the right- interesting with the gray coloring on his chest..

Of course I also like the blue eyed blonde in the other picture by herself.

Or most any of them really.

They are Puppies for crying out loud. L0L

They are ALL adorable!!

They are Puppies for crying out loud. L0L They are ALL adorable!!

So true, all puppies are adorable!!

Kim just called me this morning. He is going to start sending pictures with brief personality descriptions soon. We are 10th on the list..well 10-15th I'm not exactly sure which. Just sharing so you know how things are progressing through the list.