Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

What Is New At Song Dog Kennels

I just wanted to provide a short update to what is going on at Song Dog Kennels. We are slowly coming out of the miserable winter season we have had this year. Sunny days are once again shining down on us here in southern Oregon.

We continue to make repairs and remove tree limbs which came crashing down during the winter from the weight of the heavy snows and winds. The grass has turned green, the trees are getting their leaves, the fresh cut grass fills the air and the dogs are out playing and soaking up the sunshine.

A couple months ago, things seemed a bit overwhelming and Kim was not sure if we would be able to allow any breeding to occur during this clean-up and repair time. Two young females, who have not been breed before, came into season. Although there is still work to be done, and after serious discussions of where we were at in the clean-up efforts, Kim decided to allow the breeding of both these young ladies.

Kim has authorized me to announce the confirmation of two expecting litters and Kim is very excited about the breeding of these two females. Stay tuned as these litters should arrive soon. Just to keep you on the edge of your seats, we will announce who was bred to who when we announce the birth of the litter.

• Like 12

OOOOOOooooh!!! (Squealing excitedly.....!!!!) :):D

...and kudos to you all for the amazing work you do with these wonderful dogs and all it takes to keep the kennel going....hope this spring is healing and good to you our there in Oregon!

• Like 7
OOOOOOooooh!!! (Squealing excitedly.....!!!!) :):D ...and kudos to you all for the amazing work you do with these wonderful dogs and all it takes to keep the kennel going....hope this spring is healing and good to you our there in Oregon!

my thoughts too!!!!!!!!!

I knew you could do it. Hooooorey.

• Like 2

glad to hear everything is getting better. thanks for all the hard work that is done to give the world these amazing pups. Such an exciting time to hear that some pups will arrive shortly. i can't wait to find out who was bred!

• Like 3

It's probably not my turn yet but I am sooooooo excited!

Glad things are looking better for the kennels, I know things got a bit scary for a moment there.

What you guys do is so important. We are all greatful for your hard work and to the season for finally giving you a chance to recover!

• Like 4

I'm also sooooo excited! I'm on the list, and I'm praying it's my turn, as I'm barely able to restrain myself from obsessively checking this website, and I'm in major puppy nesting mode! This will be my first AI puppy:)

Blessings to all,

Berta

Monmouth, OR

• Like 6

I'm also sooooo excited! I'm on the list, and I'm praying it's my turn, as I'm barely able to restrain myself from obsessively checking this website, and I'm in major puppy nesting mode! This will be my first AI puppy:) Blessings to all, Berta Monmouth, OR

Ooh, so excited for you!!! I did the same thing when we went on the list, waiting for our first AI puppy...it is WORTH the wait and anticipation, lol! What a great journey, and lots of learning, beautiful puppy pics and good people! :)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...