Photo

Spring 2020 Litter Coming Soon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 899 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 29 April 2020 - 09:20 AM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to confirm the pregnancy of a first-time mother.

Jada is expecting her first litter in just a couple of weeks.  We are making this announcement prior to the arrival of the litter because there have been several on the waiting list inquiring about the next litter.  Jada was paired with Choco and we are very excited about this match.

Be patient and we will make the announcement when the little ones have arrived.

SDK Jada.jpg           SDK Choco.jpg

SDK Jada                                             SDK Choco

#2 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1707 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 29 April 2020 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for the Announcement Greg   :)

A welcome distraction to my home work day   :wub:

#3 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:49 PM

Aha...Papa Choco is still making puppies! Was wondering if he'd been retired. He's Kaposia's sire, she's one fine dog and we LOVE her so much! Looking forward to pictures of the pups....we'll see if there are more delicious chocolate coats!
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#4 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 899 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:50 PM

WE HAVE PUPPIES!  Small litter, but all are doing well.  Stay tuned as I will post updates soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users