Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Oh yes--and my newest grandson--still less than 2 days old. He might have something to do with the new camera!

Congratulations! Your daughter-in-law must have been very relieved to finally have that baby.

Anna get Allison to give you the one of Snake doing his pet theropy she has a great one

Still have time to add in a few more pictures!

We still need : "Adventure" shots -- hiking, camping, etc

and AI Dogs with "Jobs" eg: Frisbee, carting, scootering, Service Dog, etc.

Please feel free to send pics to me through the forum, by Nov 20th.

Thanks!!

Oh, and sending your pics implies permission/s granted to use them in the calendar-

Anna get Allison to give you the one of Snake doing his pet theropy she has a great one

I have several of Shunka taken when camping with us in the pre 1840's period, will try to find them for you, no need to use them if you don't want to, you might just like them anyway!

Edited by liz

We've got Snake, but I don't think we have Shunka. That would be a fine addition. I've got several photos to send.

Not sure how fast it's filling up, but there is always next year.

Still have time to add in a few more pictures!

We still need : "Adventure" shots -- hiking, camping, etc

and AI Dogs with "Jobs" eg: Frisbee, carting, scootering, Service Dog, etc.

Please feel free to send pics to me through the forum, by Nov 20th.

Thanks!!

Oh, and sending your pics implies permission/s granted to use them in the calendar-

I already sent you a photo of Yote on our most recent backpacking trip but if you are still needing photos here are some more from a backpacking trip we took to the Sierras this summer. We cant wait for this calendar - my In-Laws want one too!

CIMG2824.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010020.JPG

P1010027.JPG

P1010048.JPG

P1010055.JPG

Thanks everybodies! Those are great :wub:

Have ideas for several of them.

Back to work...

Thanks everybodies! Those are great :wub:

Have ideas for several of them.

Back to work...

Here are a few of Shunka for you , all taken at camp. hope they have loaded ok.

they did ,but some came up twice!

from_Liz_377.jpg

from_Liz_377.jpg

from_Liz_443.jpg

from_Liz_443.jpg

from_Liz_409.jpg

Edited by liz

Rendering the first production proof today!

I already sent you a photo of Yote on our most recent backpacking trip but if you are still needing photos here are some more from a backpacking trip we took to the Sierras this summer. We cant wait for this calendar - my In-Laws want one too!

tese are beautiful I was telling someone about where some of the dogs live and what beatiful suroundings they live in

Swade, I like your pic of the kids, Kai and the "egg. game." The intensity that Kai has on the egg, with all those delightful children surrounding Kai is wonderful...... now that's what I call focus! That's a big "WOW!"

Good News!

Final proof printing today!

Link to finished calendar today or tomorrow!! Yay

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Liz, how old is Shunka, now?

I think if my maths are correct he is 13 years 7 months, and looking quite lively this morning, he actually broke into a run, maybe the glaucosomine is working!

I don't know if you have heard that Sarah lost Skye, Shunka's Mum recently, she was 19, but the really sad thing is Thunder, Shunka's younger sister by two litters, which meant she was only six, died suddenly only 12 days after Skye. One minute she was fine and the next she was gone, they think it was a heart attack.

I shall be going to see her when I feel up to it, I talk to her often, it helps us both at present, but the phones get a little bit wet!

Edited by liz

Maybe heartworm? That would cause a heart attack.

I don't know if you have heard that Sarah lost Skye, Shunka's Mum recently, she was 19, but the really sad thing is Thunder, Shunka's younger sister by two litters, which meant she was only six, died suddenly only 12 days after Skye. One minute she was fine and the next she was gone, they think it was a heart attack.

That is utterly heartbreaking, poor Sarah. Please tell her that someone she doesn't even know is thinking about her.

Make that 2 people.

Our thoughts are with you.

3 and counting.......I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. That is just too much loss at one time. I guess the best thing to think about is at least they are romping together on the other side. Sending lots of heart felt thoughts from me and Tolinka.

We don't suffer from heartworm here thankfully, and I know that Sarah is ultra careful of her dogs and cats, so totally a shock. I will pass on to her your good wishes, I shall be phoning her in a few days.

This format is really smart don't you all think?