Photo

T-Shirts?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

Catalog for T-Shirts is now LIVE!
(you would not believe the learning curve to pull this off... lololololol gasp)

Catalog

It still isn't 100% but it is adequately functional...
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#22 Martha

Martha

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

Please put me down for a large and medium. Thanks

#23 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

The store is working- feel free to order shirts folks! :) Just click on the Catalog link above ^
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#24 BlackSelmaco

BlackSelmaco

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:we both: Dogs, dogs, skiing, gardening, sailing, music&singing , cooking&food

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

Hi, we would love to order couple of those T-shirts, one medium and one large. How do we manage to pay them from Finland?

#25 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

I will ask the USPS about International shipping and get back to you via Private Msg. And payments are all through Pay Pal, so that shouldn't be an issue. :) Give me a day or 2. I am also working with a guy in Belgium.. (sigh. did not anticipate intl shipping..) Heck of a note that the first two real orders are from folks overseas.. LOL

#26 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

The link works great! 

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#27 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hey Star, are you bringing the T's to the gathering?

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#28 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

I can bring what is left.. :)

#29 Coffey please

Coffey please

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Native American ceremonies, crafts, movies, a good book to read, my dog (Roger -a dash hound mix), swimming, camping, travels(vacations or sabbaticals), FAMILY, good food. Time with A.I. dog when he / she is here (Roger and Tayamni included on time with). I am able to add in that Coffey is a much WONDERFULL addition to my family and am looking to MANY new memories (as well as years) with him. My Roger has left our Junior mint (and Tayamni)to help with balance in our lives and home (where ever home may be).

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

How much are the shirt and are there any let ? ? I would like to get two if any are available.?.?.

#30 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:14 AM

I will have to go though and see what few are left.. This was last year's fundraiser item. I will get back to you after this weekend. The Gathering and all. ;)

#31 BlackSelmaco

BlackSelmaco

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:we both: Dogs, dogs, skiing, gardening, sailing, music&singing , cooking&food

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

Hi Starghoti, you never got back about the shirts... so none left to send to Finland?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users