BC Jackie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

Haven't been on the forum for so long.

Thought I would share the antics of our DLX, Dodger and Pico

Pico has 4 DLX cats to deal with and for the most part, they get along pretty well.

Also want to add that I absolutely am in love with our little pup!  He's well over a year but he will always be my puppy.  He is the sweetest, gentlest little guy I've ever known.  I don't mind that he is leaning against the back of my legs, laying at my feet or between my knees as I stand in the kitchen and cook.  He is such a joy.  Everyone that sees him makes such a fuss about his beauty.  Sometime they think he's a girl!  Some have said that his eyes look right through you....and we know they do....right to your soul.

Enjoy the video

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#2 aidogs

aidogs

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Lurking.

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:39 AM

Never give an inch!

I'm easily distracted by squirrels.

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7726 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

That is so fun.  

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3350 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

I love that....the sound that he is making that sounds like a quick shallow pant?....My dogs do that too when they are REALLY happy....I think it might be their canine laugh! :lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#5 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:24 PM

:D  That is great seeing them play!!!!!! 

Mine are so jealous :wacko:  they try so hard to play with the cats - at least we are up to the cats playing hard to get - meaning they know how far away the gates are and tease the puppy.

Boy cats really like playing games  :blink:

#6 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2283 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

oh kitty, oh kitty oh kitty... Pico is very pretty. Hope you post a montage of photos soon.

#7 BC Jackie

BC Jackie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:19 AM

Sherab....Ahem.,   He's  Handsome :lol:

#8 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Love that...Our Teak & George (the cat) are also best of buddies...I love watching them play, they are so "respectful" of each other...Ahem...   :rolleyes:

Cj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users