Tsuki

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

post-3-0-12178000-1527618033.jpg

Tsuki

Guardians: Rick Allen and Family

Home: Eugene, Ore. USA., 

third rock from the Sun

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:51 AM

Wow, that is a simply stunning picture!!!!!!!!! How old is Tsuki?

#3 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3354 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Awesome photo.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#4 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:34 PM

Vibrant!

#5 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2291 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:05 PM

Great picture!

#6 rickallen65

rickallen65

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:12 PM

Tsuki is 16 Months old. Such an amazing animal. Wicked smart. Wants to please. Trains well but not a push over. At this stage no really bad habits (knocking on wood.) Well socialized, gets along with everyone. hasn't shown any signs of being territorial. She does a really good job at picking out who to play with at the dog parks. She doesent really spook or try to escape. She pretty much shadows me around the house. wants to go everywhere with me. I rarely have her on leash around town or walking to and from the dog park she stay's right by my side with regular reminders like finger snaps or slapping my hip. recall is very good. I think she listens very intently for me to pick up my car keys when at home. I can pick them where they make virtually no sound and she comes running down the stairs ready to go. ) I feel like i'm bragging but its all true. Must be the good breeding. Cant wait to hang with you all at the Lake Selmac gathering We are just so pleased having Tsuki as a family member. She enhances our lives in endless ways.

#7 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:22 AM

How Beautiful! 

#8 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Northern Ontario getaways. Clear lakes, kayaks & a full moon. Nature lover, fire dreamer, intuitive.
    Drawn to Native culture, grew up beside Kanesetake (Oka), Quebec.
    Former Weimaraner addict. Volunteer with dog rescue group doing work in Quebec, Ontario & Mexico.
    My son and I are looking forward to our AI pup completing our circle.

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Gorgeous!

#9 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

She is beautiful and looks so much like our Sophie. Sophie is only 5 months old and learns extremely fast. She sounds a lot like your Tsuki. I hope she learns to stay with us when we walk but so far we haven't spent much time walking away from our home. We have 5 acres and we are about 40 minutes from any town and none of them have dog parks. Her big temptation is chasing the deer. We can't let her go yet though because we have seen a bear and a couple cougars not far from here.

#10 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

Beautiful...Looks so much like Teak.  Look at February (I think) he's posted on the Monthly photos as well.  Teak is 2.5 and also wicked smart...he has a bit of an independent streak but for a young boy very well behaved.  We will be at the Gathering as well.  We will have the new Song Dog T-Shirts people order for delivery as well.  Can't wait to meet you and Tsuki.

Cj

#11 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:31 PM

Allison could you respond to my emails please about dog of the month? I'm not sure if you're actually been getting my emails or not.

#12 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:41 AM

Absolutely stunning! I can attest to all that "bragging" about just how wonderful she is cause I live with her brother. ;)

#13 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

are her eyes grey or is that just the photo? She looks wicked smart!

#14 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:50 PM

I feel like i'm bragging but its all true. 

I hear you.

Must be the good breeding.

Yes.

Cant wait to hang with you all at the Lake Selmac gathering We are just so pleased having Tsuki as a family member. She enhances our lives in endless ways. 

Same, same.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#15 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:37 AM

Alison I received your email and sent a response. Did you get the response?

#16 BC Jackie

BC Jackie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:06 PM

Who doesn't love an AIDog amongst blooming Grace Ward!  Beautiful picture!

#17 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:45 AM

Is that the plant?  Thank you!

--David Dunning

#18 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:My husky Remi is looking forward to getting an AI brother!

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:29 PM

Stunning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users