Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Nose X Flint (Winter 2017 Litter)

Congrats both of you! I, too, will be getting one of the boys from this litter in 2 weeks. It's so nice seeing pictures of his siblings already in their forever homes. Tesuque is a beautiful girl! She looks so sweet.

• Like 4
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you kidding me. Doesn't get any cuter.    

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nose X Flint. Nose and the pups are doing well. Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new p

Jessie is awesome. Here are few more of our beloved piranha dog. I don't know why these are sideways??    

Posted Images

Congrats to all those families getting these amazing, adorable, smart pups!! :)

• Like 3

She must be calm! You were able to get that good a picture!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 3

Oh, my!!! HOW adorable!! :) Almost like she posed to be the poster dog of the month! Psst...perfect for April??? (daffodils and all....lol!!!)

• Like 3

I'll be driving to meet/ pick up my pup this coming weekend and I will post pics as he grows. I stay in touch and meet up with my adult aidog's (Kai) brothers family regularly. It is so fun talking about these incredible dogs with those who are blessed to call them family! I have had a career working with dogs for 28 years and have found that aidog's are all I love and admire in a dog, I simply love them!

• Like 6

Home from a beautiful trip to Oregon! We couldn't be more happy with this precious pup, we've named him Jesse and he has fast become a very loved member of our pack. He is brilliant and sticks close to our aidog, Kai, and gets plenty of discipline from our chihuahua, Avery! The dogs were troopers on the 15 hour drives to Oregon and back home. I am madly and deeply in love with him...❤️

image.jpeg

• Like 8

So happy you had a safe drive back home and that Jesse is settling in. Nice picture of all the dogs. Very nice meeting you while you were here.

• Like 2

Wonderful photos! Don't know what source you're posting the pics from, but when I have photos in vertical format from my iPad, they post correctly if I first rotate them completely (360 degrees) one time before posting them, otherwise, they post sideways.

"Piranha Dog" hahahaahha!!! I love it! (She'll outgrow the teething stage in a few months; just keep on top of substituting what she can't chew (like your ankles or your arm or your sneakers) with what she can chew; It'll click. Tesuque is absolutely precious!

And so is Jesse! Congrats to you both, Rick and Sschneck!

Be still my heart!

• Like 3

Oh, my goodness!!! The cuteness just doesn't stop!!! :wub::wub: Are these two (Jesse and Tesuque) dogs that know how to pose??? First the daffodils, then the next, one laying on top of a rock so perfectly...!!

Pihranna dog, I LOVE it!!! I remember when I thought that stage would never end...razor sharp little teeth, biting EVERYTHING constantly, and many wounds (gladly sustained, btw) later..and now, permanent teeth kicking in, and he does enjoy those bones and occasional pigs ears instead!

• Like 2

Hi Greg, Looks like you got two of Tesuque's sibs. I am bringing Tesuque back to kim for a week over our Spring break. She will be spending time with her mom. I think there may be a sib or two left with her? maybe they can all get together sometime next week? would be fun and educational I'm sure. Would be good to meet someday. By the looks of your profile we have a lot in common three of them being; Fish, The Rogue, AIDogs.

HAHA It's a good life!

IMG_0487.JPG

Edited by rickallen65
  • Like 2

Look forward to seeing you when you arrive with Tesuque. I will try to be there when you arrive. Retired life is good that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Tesuque is 3 months now. I am so pleased with her temperament. So smart! We had a 3 hour training with a dog whisperer oriented trainer yesterday. We learned a a lot about calm assertiveness using energy. I was given a few tools that have been very effective and mimic how her mamma would correct her. Also the stick of power. (SOP) so useful if used correctly. She's had lots of socializing and its paying off big time.. the nipping has all but stopped. Today she is like she changed over night. So attentive and responsive to her training. We are elated. I hope things stay on this positive track. Looking forward to her being potty trained though. I have a feeling it's not far off.

IMG_0634.JPG

Edited by rickallen65
  • Like 4

Well Tesuque is 3 months now. I am so pleased with her temperament. So smart! We had a 3 hour training with a dog whisperer oriented trainer yesterday. We learned a a lot about calm assertiveness using energy. I was given a few tools that have been very effective and mimic how her mamma would correct her. Also the stick of power. (SOP) so useful if used correctly. She's had lots of socializing and its paying off big time.. the nipping has all but stopped. Today she is like she changed over night. So attentive and responsive to her training. We are elated. I hope things stay on this positive track. Looking forward to her being potty trained though. I have a feeling it's not far off.

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifIMG_0638.JPG

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifIMG_0634.JPG

What a beautiful picture!!! The sweetness just oozes off of her....good training she's getting too!

I notice when I am calmly assertive, Wyot stops whatever undesirable thing he is doing, except when he is completely wound up (then he gets a time out, without a word, without angry energy, and stays in our small bathroom until his whining stops- then he is let out, without praise and looking at him, which works REALLY well). The spray bottle works too, and sometimes when he doesn't listen to what I say, all I have to do is show him the spray bottle, and he looks guilty and stops what he is doing. I am surprised at the toilet training? We have had no accidents since he was 9 weeks old...perhaps that is luck, but repetition and gentle correction and showing where they have to go usually works, as does crate training, because that is there "safety", their cave so to speak, and they won't soil it. Also, gating off certain places for a while until they get it works wonders. That way, you can keep tabs on where she is, and you can usually tell when they need to "go". They are so smart, so I don't doubt that she will get it real soon! :)

Love to hear updates!!! And,well, the pictures speak for themselves... :wub:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Jordy has gone to his forever family in Wisconsin. He has two children and a four month old puppy to play with!

Jordy blue eyes.jpg

Grace weighs 16 pounds now and is growing into a beautiful dog. Her markings seem to change almost every day. She now has red ears and is getting a white stripe of guard hairs on her back.

Grace (1024x768).jpg

Grace loves to cuddle even with her cats.

Grace and Saffron.jpg

• Like 7

great Photos!! i have the biggest smile on my face seeing such a happy pup!

• Like 1